IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds like he wanted to make music with all the uplifting qualities of Hello Everything, but with the balls of Go Plastic. And the two sounds go surprisingly well together.

I'm not used to loving a new release on first listen. This is crazy.

This sounds like he wanted to make music with all the uplifting qualities of Hello Everything, but with the balls of Go Plastic. And the two sounds go surprisingly well together.

exactly

Guest ruiagnelo

The album is pretty great. However, am I the only one who wants an entire album of Drax2s and Metallurgists?

EXACTLY

what think and what i want

Guest CraniumXII

The album is pretty great. However, am I the only one who wants an entire album of Drax2s and Metallurgists?

I love the second half... I love metal, and that shit was metal as fock! The first half had it's moments though.

Remember kids, we still have the EP on the way :music:

OH... and "On Crack"... gotta find that one.

Guest extherium

EXACTLY

what think and what i want

Yes! I mean, these two tracks.... these two tracks.... god damn

I really like the album, but I wish the drums would sound better.

unreal square must be a joke , at the beginning dubstep than it goes 90´s mainstream drum and bass

I think he has done too much acid for his own good. The drums are even worse than on the distorted recordings WTF.

red in blue is really terrible, sounds like the soundtrack to a cd-rom fmv adventure game.

I'm not sure the leak is album quality, is it? I mean the sound quality?

Also I'm probably wrong here but the leak is 51 minutes, I thought ufabulum was supposed to be 59 minutes... drax2 leak is 7 mins, I thought it was over 10 mins when I saw the tracklisting originally.. can anyone verify?

but maybe I drink too much alcohol and there are holes in my brain...

Guest AcrossCanyons

red in blue is really terrible, sounds like the soundtrack to a cd-rom fmv adventure game.

Sounds like a Carpenter theme to me.

sounds like ganondorf's theme to me.

Archived