Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Made a Korean version of a RZA burger (folded gimbap). God daaamn it's fire
20210306_184911.thumb.jpg.3ec2fcb630661375f1845f9318c17fea.jpg
20210306_181751.thumb.jpg.07c1b63d13466cffdab52f25f836638a.jpg

Ingredients: short grain white rice (cooked), toasted seaweed (gim), sesame oil (drizzle about 1 tsp over the rice), diced green onion (on top of rice), kimchi (last thing on top of rice), 1 slice of cheese (cheddar, American, etc), 1 egg (fried w/ soy sauce added), mayo (Japanese Kewpie-style on fried egg), and Beyond Burger meatless patty (seared/fried on both sides). 

Take a full gim sheet, make one incision from the mid-bottom towards the center, throw all the shit together as indicated in first pic, then fold clockwise starting from bottom left. Best washed down with beer.

(You don't have to use a veggie patty BTW. You can use meat if you prefer.)

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah, just a big pile of lunch meats between two slices of shitty looking bread innit.

• Like 1

Meet Patti, she ho' made. 
I hadn't had a burger in ages, or made them myself in even longer. Turned out quite good.  Ground boeuf with garlic, a bit of onion, salt and pepper and smoked paprika mixed in. Whole wheat bun, red leaf lettuce, roma tomato, mozzarella, mayo and barbecue sauce. :ok:

23B5C915-7046-4E09-8D17-F1AFCADE6CC9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

My mom always makes burgers with whole wheat buns. She calls them hockey pucks because she always burns them and they are a bit hard. I always like them regardless, bless her.

Edited by yekker
  • Like 1

BTW adding the smoked paprika to the mix was a major win. I don't have a bbq and just made these on the stove, but between the smoked paprika and the bbq sauce they taste pretty close. Highly recommend. 

• Like 1