IGNORED

do you guys feel weird that this exists?

Hoodie

pretty sure you could trademark it as a name of a music forum

but i don't know, or really care

edit: ok it bothers me when they say watmm

pretty sure you could trademark it as a name of a music forum

but i don't know, or really care

edit: ok it bothers me when they say watmm

Yeah, bugs me when r/watmm is mostly people redirecting other people to r/WeAreTheMusicMakers

Why would that make you uncomfortable?

Do you think Aphex or Paramount feel uncomfortable WATMM exists? What if Aphex or Paramount decide to trademark We Are The Music Makers? I bet you'll be singing a different song if that happens.

Do you think Aphex or Paramount feel uncomfortable WATMM exists? What if Aphex or Paramount decide to trademark We Are The Music Makers? I bet you'll be singing a different song if that happens.

wot if willy wonka or the umpa lumpas trademark it aphex wud b in trubble

they're both music forums on the internet. that's why it could be uncomfortable. it's like if another sci-fi film came out this year called Prometheus... they wouldn't be like, nah, that's fine because like what if the Greek titan or his parents, Lapetus and Clymene, trademarked his name in 500 BC or whatever

I worry about it every night

Note to admins: We should form a support group for these types of troubled members.

Dude, this is weird. I was just checking up on new threads before going to make this exact thread.

But yeah, I totally thought it was for actual watmmers a few weeks back before I started reading the submissions and being all, "wtf?! This isn't electronic music at all. What is this shit? I mean, some of it's good, but...oh, it's not actually a watmm subreddit. Shit."

they're both music forums on the internet. that's why it could be uncomfortable. it's like if another sci-fi film came out this year called Prometheus... they wouldn't be like, nah, that's fine because like what if the Greek titan or his parents, Lapetus and Clymene, trademarked his name in 500 BC or whatever

yeah, exactly.

also, they have 36,000 members. what if they get big and start selling merchandise? they'd be making money off the name and that doesn't sound right to me. i honestly think joyrex should trademark "WATMM." we have been around longer and don't need dubstep fuckfaces intruding on the integrity of the WATMM brand.

yeah, exactly.

also, they have 36,000 members. what if they get big and start selling merchandise? they'd be making money off the name and that doesn't sound right to me. i honestly think joyrex should trademark "WATMM." we have been around longer and don't need dubstep fuckfaces intruding on the integrity of the WATMM brand.

you know Skrillex posts here, right?

yeah, exactly.

you know Skrillex posts here, right?

yeah he's one of those fubstep duckfaces. grrrr.

:cerious:

Archived