Lucas

Guest nene multiple assgasms

fred weme
5:47 AM (5 hours ago)
cleardot.gif
to undisclosed recipients
cleardot.gif
Hello,

Just a quick email to let you know that two new WeMe releases are available on my website .

Note that for the moment this is a possibility of pre-orders : records will be sent from the 25th of March!

Ceephax' triple album is available in a red-colored vinyl, exclusively on WeMe online shop.

Dmx Krew is available in a turquoise blue-colored vinyl, exclusively on WeMe online shop.

I don't sell digital format.

For Ceephax : the digital tracks will be available the 25th of March on his Bandcamp.
The Dmx Krew will be sold in a digital format on every good website of digital sales!

Thanks again for your support,

And enjoy!

PS : I know that the shipping costs are high. I cannot do anything for that. Belgium is a very good country for beers and chocolate, and new beat, but also the worse country for the Post office! The most expensive... But if you buy several records, it will proportionately costs lower ;-)

Fred de chez WéMè

www.mewelesite.be

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catharsis

Honestly, everything he's done post UAE has been completely unbelievable. Every track of his is like one epic story.

I may wait to see if they get this at amoeba.

It won't be red vinyl however, and I personally can't recall offhand, any WeMe releases ever showing up there. This is the LA store I'm talking about.

I may wait to see if they get this at amoeba.

It won't be red vinyl however, and I personally can't recall offhand, any WeMe releases ever showing up there. This is the LA store I'm talking about.

Dude. Way to be a wet blanket.

And yes. It's the LA store. I live about 10 blocks away.

Guest vletrmx

I love how thematic this album is. I mean, it looks like it's got a story to it or something, some dystopian future alien world. Gnarly.

Guest PolyKrome

I saw Flight Of The Concord when he posted it on YouTube. It is très good!!! Everything he does is pretty damn sweet.

Guest catharsis

Still no tracks on his bandcamp as of this morning. Looks like Andy may have spaced on the date.

I'm dying to hear this in its entirety.

wow, i've never looked at ceephax closely, but those tracks r rad

I didn't either until United Acid Emirates as I blindly assumed his music was all random 303/808/909 noises mashed together for warehouse ravers - E'd up to their tits. It was a pleasant surprise to learn how wrong I was. (ps make sure you check out United Acid Emirates whilst you're waiting for this - it's bloody brilliant)

Archived