IGNORED

Ceephax - Cro Magnox

Lucas

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

I'm having a lot of problems with my red vinyl, is anyone else?

There are 3 locked grooves on the album, one on side 1 of the first vinyl, once on side 1 of the 2nd vinyl, and once on side 2 of the 3rd vinyl.

Additionally, there is a large amount of surface noise on track 2 of side a.... I have put on other vinyls to test and they play just great, so it's not a pre-amp/turntable/amp etc problem.

Is there a possibility mine is defective or wtf?!

mine's f'd as well. i have to email weme this evening.

That sucks, Stephen. (and others having problems)

Tsk tsk, vinyl.

Hey! The songs that didn't have locked grooves or unbearable amounts of surface noise sounded GREAT! lol :emotawesomepm9:

Still no response from WEME... Emailed em' on the 15th.

maybe msg fred on FB?

Cheers boss! I'm new to WEME records though, I'm not sure who Fred is... Do you have a last name or is it through the WEME page?

Yeah, definitely sucks considering the cost of the thing... hope it gets resolved.

*edit*

This album is still on top rotation. Probably listened to it as often as I have Exai!

Thank god I have the mp3s! It IS an awesome album. Very good.

Mine is still f'ed and Fred isn't responding, nor is anyone responding through the WEME records contact form.

Kind of unprofessional to ignore the problem!

I have the black version, I haven't been able to listen to mine due to having no turntable at the moment.

it's definitely not a good sign that they seem to be ignoring their customers...

I have the black ones and they play perfectly fine.

If I haven't played them often that's because this is turning out to be the most underwhelming 2013 release I've bought so far.

yeah.... this was a little lame i gotta admit.

with ceephax i need gaudy. nothing gaudy like the celebrity on here except for quincy's classic

mu probs listened to it and were like nahhhhhh bro

Fred from Weme records responded to me. =)

I feel bad though because I posted my gripe on the WEME facebook page, didn't know where else to go. I took it down now and he's going to replace it after I respond to his message with details. Happy stephen =)

I may wait to see if they get this at amoeba.

It won't be red vinyl however, and I personally can't recall offhand, any WeMe releases ever showing up there. This is the LA store I'm talking about.

Dude. Way to be a wet blanket.

And yes. It's the LA store. I live about 10 blocks away.

I'm at amoeba and just found an LP copy!!!

Anyone have any idea if this (weme025) is red vinyl or black vinyl?

Does anyone even have a black vinyl copy?

Discogs only lists it a "... Ltd, Red"

http://www.discogs.com/Ceephax-Cro-Magnox/release/4442035

It's only $24.98.

I think I should get it... even though I already bought the download :/

Edit

I bought it. It's black. I was really hoping I'd luck out and score a red one. Oh well.

Archived