IGNORED

Jodey Kendrick - Steel Erector

Redruth

sounds great to me, hell in the back of mind Im still unconvinced that monolith and kendrick are anything but afx lol

I know theres a dude who plays "live" at shows, but how genious would it be to create fake aliases, use friends that DJ as a cover... imagine how much $$$$$ richard really got out of bangface and other rephlex shows. Id be interested to know if anyone has had personal chats with these guys and how much history they have with crafting tracks of this level of quality (rephlex releases).

if afx goes through different styles and is now mostly only wanting to release older material from 4-5 years ago, that could also explain how we have had no new content from monolith or kendrick for 3 years but now suddenly have new material that is still sounding as if it was made when the first releases came out.

I think this on occassions but keep it to myself.

there are many out there with talent; especially given the head-start many here already are provided withd. why you should suspect otherwise is simply erraneous on your end.

elusive, i've checked all the peer reviewed papers and other very highly technical documents that you would never be able to understand even if you could read and i've even set up my monitors on a melting ice cube shaped like a flaccid cock just to get the best quality sound from the recordings i have of an old prostitute (male) reading your posts and it's impossible to avoid the conclusion that you're a fucking srupid fuck.

sounds great to me, hell in the back of mind Im still unconvinced that monolith and kendrick are anything but afx lol

I know theres a dude who plays "live" at shows, but how genious would it be to create fake aliases, use friends that DJ as a cover... imagine how much $$$$$ richard really got out of bangface and other rephlex shows. Id be interested to know if anyone has had personal chats with these guys and how much history they have with crafting tracks of this level of quality (rephlex releases).

if afx goes through different styles and is now mostly only wanting to release older material from 4-5 years ago, that could also explain how we have had no new content from monolith or kendrick for 3 years but now suddenly have new material that is still sounding as if it was made when the first releases came out.

"do you want to play a game?"

"do you want to play a game?"

haha

It's alright. Pretty much Plus Ten, but again. Few re-used tracks here and there.

I don't know why they reorganise track titles, like how 'Mind Sine Channel' off Indus Silver Club, is now called '15 Vac' on Steel Erector. Rephlex did the same with the tracktitles on Steinvord. Odd.

Edited by B1000

It's alright. Pretty much Plus Ten, but again. Few re-used tracks here and there.

I don't know why they reorganise track titles, like how 'Mind Sine Channel' off Indus Silver Club, is now called '15 Vac' on Steel Erector. Rephlex did the same with the tracktitles on Steinvord. Odd.

it's probably a mispress, or simply a mistake.