IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they're getting some sort of physical exercise i guess. I do worry for the accidental injuries that having a long pole adjacent to your genitals may enable. Like if two of the poles clash against one another whilst the guys are running in opposite directions, you could twist off a ballsack with the force of leverage available.

At least they're getting some sort of physical exercise i guess. I do worry for the accidental injuries that having a long pole adjacent to your genitals may enable. Like if two of the poles clash against one another whilst the guys are running in opposite directions, you could twist off a ballsack with the force of leverage available.

Offically deletsplanated

Offically deletsplanated

heh .. ;-]

holy shit

9224-2-1253094587.jpg

I've faced and conquered Deathclaws, Sentry Bots and Albino Radscorpions, but if I ever saw this guy in the game I'd flee like a ma'fucka.

Archived