IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gimme a sec, I'm going to ask Morena Baccarin. She's here right now.

Ah fuck, she's still a cardboard cutout. Sorry.

Maybe he just has an unfortunate smile/photo face and he's just a fan of those actresses (who I only recognize one, but assume the others are also actresses).

Which one of these actresses do you recognize?

image.jpg

Dude what the fuck, motherfucker- fuck-- I feel like I want to fight that scarry ass dude with the models, and this is probably cuz I feel he is a threat to humanity or at least the tribe. Like, eat yo' childrens? No problem. Fucking eat them with that grin and everything. That being said, I'm sure he's fine and dandy and somewhat normal; possibly mentally challenged. Like an otherwise cute puppy who had the misfortune of being born with the face of a roid-raging, rabid dragon.

So I'm not saying it's so unfortunate that that dude is freaky as fuck-- I think it's somewhat unfortunate that I have to perceive such a potentially nice person with such a fearful caution.

Man..... I need to go look at cute cats or something now, this is ridiculous.

Guest jasondonervan

I really wanna know that guy's deal. Who the fuck is he?

Anyone with cyber-detective chops dup in here? We must find out who he is.

"So I was tootlin' around the Internet the other day and found this website called Froggy's Photos. Apparently it's a company that takes various C-level celebs from nerd-fave shows like Firefly and sets them up at conventions in a kind of mobile photo studio. Then fans can come and pay cash money for a photo with them in a controlled environment. It's sort of like Olan Mills for megadorks. And the pictures that come out of it are fantastic - actors barely holding it in as an endless parade of rejectitude is ushered in, photographed and ushered out. Here are 20 of my favorites."

20 Horribly Awkward Celebrity Photos

fan-6.jpg

"Okay. I'll hit her with the tranquilizer dart and then you get her pregnant."

fan-20.jpg

So you're Bruce Campbell and you're contractually obligated to give the thumbs up to everything. Everything. As painful as that may be.

fan-3.jpg

Or this dude, who looks like he's never seen a camera or a woman before. Which will steal your soul?

I really wanna know that guy's deal. Who the fuck is he?

Anyone with cyber-detective chops dup in here? We must find out who he is.

"So I was tootlin' around the Internet the other day and found this website called Froggy's Photos. Apparently it's a company that takes various C-level celebs from nerd-fave shows like Firefly and sets them up at conventions in a kind of mobile photo studio. Then fans can come and pay cash money for a photo with them in a controlled environment. It's sort of like Olan Mills for megadorks. And the pictures that come out of it are fantastic - actors barely holding it in as an endless parade of rejectitude is ushered in, photographed and ushered out. Here are 20 of my favorites."

20 Horribly Awkward Celebrity Photos

fan-6.jpg

"Okay. I'll hit her with the tranquilizer dart and then you get her pregnant."

Dat hover hand!

Guest jasondonervan

Oh shit but can you put that other dude's face on the chick?

Sleep well folks... don't have nightmares.

ieZeKWkpYmNyA.jpg

Archived