IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Finished the newest DLC for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and am now working on Detroit: Become Human. It's pretty cool so far.

argh, that's another company I haven't played anything from since Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. Might have to hold on to this PS4 for a while longer

immortal unchained - unsurprisingly im really enjoying this game, takes familiar ideas from other games -- challenging af -- 8 hours in and veridian can go and fuck it's self -- but im going to stick at it. if you like soulsbourne style games and can't wait for sekiro this is a good filler.

feel like that might be one of the few instances where these games won't be "perfect for the switch". 

i play switch games 99% of the time handheld with sound off.. in the case of resident evil games, it'd make more sense to play them docked and try and get the full immersive experience thing happening.. if i'm going to play the games docked then i may as well just play them on ps4 or pc and get better resolutions + will probably be cheaper. 

capcom need to patch megaman x legacy collection and get the SNES games running at a smooth framerate first anyway. whoever did the port job on those snes games did a garbage job because they run like crap. i contacted nintendo by phone asking for a refund citing the games running at a subpar performance but they told me that noone else had brought up the issue, so therefore it is not an issue. they even had the nerve to suggest that the framerate dropping was part of the original games and that i was probably remembering the games wrong. 

bad bad bad. 

will not be buying. 

Edited by bitchroast

yeah I was never that into BRs but Apex Legends is really really good, you can tell they spent a lot of time learning from other games and streamlining the entire experience. definitely some kinks to work out (netcode analysis came out really bad) but I think there's potential to dethrone PUBG at least (Fortnite is never going away)

anthem really fulfills my mecha flying fantasies :happy:

I was excited for anthem but the reviews are almost universally negative? Like really bad.

the cosmetic/story content is lackluster but the actual mechanics of ingame things are great. With a few bugfixes and more content this could be really, really good. hope ea doesn't pull an ea

anthem really fulfills my mecha flying fantasies :happy:

I was excited for anthem but the reviews are almost universally negative? Like really bad.

the cosmetic/story content is lackluster but the actual mechanics of ingame things are great. With a few bugfixes and more content this could be really, really good. hope ea doesn't pull an ea

Sounds exactly like Destiny 2 - sell 1/8th of a game and then "fix" (but not really) with paid DLC once a year... 

=(

There's going to be a 7 minute Nintendo Pokemon Direct tomorrow, 27 February. It is heavily rumoured they will unveil Gen 8 Pokemon and the first non-handheld Pokemon mainline game, which was already announced to be out before the end of 2019.

Sounds exactly like Destiny 2 - sell 1/8th of a game and then "fix" (but not really) with paid DLC once a year... 

=(

true yeah. Played both Destiny 1 and 2, but I was never as happy playing it as I am playing Anthem. Hope they figure it out!

There's going to be a 7 minute Nintendo Pokemon Direct tomorrow, 27 February. It is heavily rumoured they will unveil Gen 8 Pokemon and the first non-handheld Pokemon mainline game, which was already announced to be out before the end of 2019.

I caught a shiny almost perfect IV/nature Dratini in Let's Go just for this game  :watmm:

Fuck yes.

Stumbled upon this GTA V video series where a team of people chase one guy around the city. They have to kill him before the game completes a 24 hours.

It's pretty fun to watch them eventually zero in on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v05S3QakEfY&t=62s

Edited by Braintree

nice

IMG-3682.jpg

Capcom wants $30 / 30 GBP for each digital RE game, with no Joy Con support. Pass.
no joycon support ? o.O

surely you can play the games handheld (using joy cons)??

Edited by bitchroast

nice

IMG-3682.jpg

Capcom wants $30 / 30 GBP for each digital RE game, with no Joy Con support. Pass.
no joycon support ? o.O

surely you can play the games handheld (using joy cons)??

The eShop page says "supported controllers - Pro Controller" but since they put motion controls into RE Revelations 1&2, who knows?