IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest cult fiction

Forza 5 on Xbone. Not sure why I ended up with an Xbone, but I did at (didn't preorder). Considering selling it, but Forza 5 is pretty dope.

Add me: suffixer

PSN name is the same, so add me there too, reckon I'll end up with a PS4 at some stage too

An xbone just materialized at your doorstep for no reason?

Forza 5 on Xbone. Not sure why I ended up with an Xbone, but I did at (didn't preorder). Considering selling it, but Forza 5 is pretty dope.

Add me: suffixer

PSN name is the same, so add me there too, reckon I'll end up with a PS4 at some stage too

An xbone just materialized at your doorstep for no reason?

haha, no - long story short i'd saved up for a ps4, but didn't pre-order, no launch titles interested me (originally wanted watch_dogs, but delayed until march).

morning of ps4 launch, went with a mate who pre-ordered his months before, jokingly said to him "ha ha, if they have a spare ps4, i'll buy one". turns out they did. decided not to get one.

later that day (a week after xbox one was released, sold out, and going for insane prices on ebay), was at another retailer promoting xbox one - again, "ha ha, if they have a spare xbox one, i'll buy one". mate said i need to put money where my mouth is, said sure. ... i asked. they had a spare "day one" edition xbox one. oops.

i did the same thing with the wii at launch back in 2007 (walked in on launch night with a mate who pre-ordered months in advance and grabbed one). either i'm strangely lucky or pre-ordering is a crock of shit.

like i said, forza is dope, but i'm lusting over his ps4... if i had the cash to keep the xbox one i would, but think i'll ebay it soon. and man, driveclub looks insane.

launch consoles take a while to come down in price though, don't they?

Edited by xf

Yeah, looks awesome. I think the team behind it is only made up of four guys? Hot.

Guest Gravity

Just found out that I missed a Steam sale where EUIV was 50% off.....i am not fucking happy right now...

If you're talking about the autumn sale, I believe I read most of the games for that will also be on the Christmas sale. Try then.

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag on PS4 is lots of fun. I have my ship almost fully upgraded and can take down Man O' War battleships now. The pirate life is great. Other than the awesome sea battles and loads of areas to explore, the rest of the game is good old AC fun. For a series that releases a game per year, it's holding up pretty decently. I am, after all, having a great time with it. I wonder what they'll do for the next one... Maybe world war 1 or something.

been playing the following games lately:

Super Meat Boy

Super Mario Sunshine (never played this one before, so fun lol)

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Worms Ultimate Mayhem

Audiosurf (most idm game ever)

Limbo

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag on PS4 is lots of fun. I have my ship almost fully upgraded and can take down Man O' War battleships now. The pirate life is great. Other than the awesome sea battles and loads of areas to explore, the rest of the game is good old AC fun. For a series that releases a game per year, it's holding up pretty decently. I am, after all, having a great time with it. I wonder what they'll do for the next one... Maybe world war 1 or something.

I still want a Assassin's Creed London that takes place in late 1800

I still want a Assassin's Creed London that takes place in late 1800

yeah, I thought of exactly this when I played the very first game. I'd also like to see that game cross over into colonial India.

I have to say though, AC approaches Lost in terms of storytelling (perpetually asking more questions without properly answering old ones). I seriously can't remember half the stuff that happens starting with Brotherhood onwards, the details are so hazy and confusing that my brain switches off.

Guest jasondonervan

Anyone playing GT6? I'm going to pick it up, because I love GT. Not exactly got a lot of spare time at the moment though

Yup :)

Ba3sB55CcAEha8-.jpg

A few of my snaps from replay mode:

Ba4I28ICAAAv69i.jpg

Ba4JSezCUAEOC58.jpg

Ba4Jm-3CYAE93co.jpg

Ba5dt3bCUAAM91q.jpg

Ba5eP8XCEAE4eWj.jpg

Ba5eel1CQAAwlCT.jpg

Ba5eooaCcAAAaLo.jpg

BbAAOGxCAAEOXG5.jpg

BbAAaQwCAAENbcL.jpg

BbAAqI5CEAAzwhh.jpg

BbABELmCcAI7Jzh.jpg

BbABTGECEAEtxsO.jpg

Completed Infamous yesterday. Top draw gaming right there, really enjoyed it from beginning to end. Although annoyed about this last blast shard I can't find. If I can be bothered I might find it and do an evil run on hard, get my first platinum trophy.

Although I've got Deadly Premonition sitting there screaming at me to play it, and also Yakuza 3 which I just bought. Geek christmas yeahhhh!

Edited by Obel

Anyone playing GT6? I'm going to pick it up, because I love GT. Not exactly got a lot of spare time at the moment though

Yup :)

Am I right in hearing it's got microtransactions in it - For a 60 quid game ?!

Completed Infamous yesterday. Top draw gaming right there, really enjoyed it from beginning to end. Although annoyed about this last blast shard I can't find.

Had that on my PS3 ever since PSN got hacked back a year or so ago and were giving away a free game. Still not played it yet.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Completed Infamous yesterday. Top draw gaming right there, really enjoyed it from beginning to end. Although annoyed about this last blast shard I can't find.

Had that on my PS3 ever since PSN got hacked back a year or so ago and were giving away a free game. Still not played it yet.

got it at the same time too. like Obel says, you should really play it.