IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 lately, I beat the main campaign last night, man that was a great campaign... Now working my way through Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt DLC and gonna do the other DLC's before moving onto True Vault Hunter Mode. It's gonna be a while before I tire of this game, it's just too damn fun.

Also looking forward to the single player DLC coming out for The Last Of Us next weekend!

Edited by ghOsty

just now finally getting into dark souls after getting a headache from games-for-windows-live shenanigans and the bad pc port (wised up to the existence of dsfix)...

since i started i've been thinking about it while away from the pc, lying in bed thinking about getting up and playing just a bit more, lol... haven't had this kinda game experience in years. so good.

Decided to pick Fallout: New Vegas back up and got it running at a decent frame rate after a few optimization tweaks. ('bout the same as PS3 performance now i think)

But after wiping out some Vipers on the way to Novac at XP Lvl 6, I get ambushed and killed by a Deathclaw immediately thereafter. Then the game crashed when I tried to reload it. So I called it quits for the day.

Just started FF9 on my phone. When importing the .bin images from my original PS1 copy I noticed I hadn't even bothered to reorder the discs 2-4, meaning I've never even seen a quarter of the game before.

What a silly numpty - Apparently it's quite a good one.

The PS4 game drought is almost at an end...

Rayman Legends

Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn beta (Feb 22)

Strider

Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting...

Plus, Dark Souls II next month (PS3)!

Guest disparaissant

final fantasy v emulated on phone. and once in a while, f zero

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

god i made the mistake of getting the remake of ffv on my phone that square put out. what a pile of dogshit. emulating the SFC version is a much better choice.

On Fallout: New Vegas still but starting to get bored with it already. Maybe it's cuz I already played it 10 times before when I had a better machine to run it on. It's not so much the technical issues this time as the repetitiveness and backtracking of it that are making me bored with it. Still a great game, but I'm getting burnt out.

Kinda itching for something a little faster paced, more responsive, and less buggy - don't care if it has lower-end grafix.

I guess because it was withing my "comfort zone" at the time. But this time I can't be arsed to continue with it. Gotta seek more variety as I get older.

Went back to HL2 last night, and even nearly a decade after release it still looks and plays pretty damn good. This'll keep me occupied 'til Metal Slug 3 is out on Steam tomorrow.

The classic Shump Ikaruga is also on Steam tomorrow, I believe. I wonder if you can turn your LCD portrait and lose the superfulous borders on the sides in landscape...

I'll leave this still INSANE video of a guy playing the game two-player... one hand per player!

Couldnt catch that nintendo direct, anyone want to sum it up?

still happening but basically: gameboy advance games coming to wii u. new mario kart (8?) and donkey kong games that look really good. other nerdy games that i've never heard of. a new mario game that's been upgraded where you're carrying a mario baby or something that enters a bubble and then a timer comes up and you gotta do something to rescue it.

a new japanese fighting game that's developed by some japanese nerd that's well known to nerds (entire trailer was in japanese)

i'm missing a few things but that's what caught my eye