IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I'm back on Fallout 3, with mods.

Yeah it's aged now but so what. I haven't seen anything new that's really grabbed my attention since last October.

Just preordered Hotline Miami 2 - first time I preorder a game but I've also never been so excited about a forthcoming video game...CAN'T WAIT.

Also, started playing BoI Rebirth and I have to say that it's a real improvement over the first game - the first word coming to mind about the gameplay in Rebirth is "explosive" !!!

Guest kymppinetti

I bought Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines on steam. Seems really interesting, but is buggy as ass. I'll give it another shot tomorrow, hope I can get the game fixed.

Anyone else pumped for Bloodborne? I hear there will be a password system in place to make it easier to join up with friends in coop. Perhaps we should come up with a WATMM password. Any suggestions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G203e1HhixY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvi51MDOZTQ

Nintendo has finally embraced cross buy, begrudgingly. Olliolli and Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars come with Wii U & 3DS purchases bundled together. Too bad they're not very good, probly a marketing decision unfortunately. Olliolli is 3rd party though so that was their call.

Nintendo has finally embraced cross buy, begrudgingly. Olliolli and Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars come with Wii U & 3DS purchases bundled together. Too bad they're not very good, probly a marketing decision unfortunately. Olliolli is 3rd party though so that was their call.

Maybe testing the idea out on lesser titles, gauging the reaction?

i've been watching a lot of speed runs. sonic in particular because it's such a fast game and also for nostalgic reasons.

here's a good video for example:

[youtubehd]sDH8aN1sChc[/youtubehd]

Gotta love the Sonic speed runs !!! Impressive glitch use. My favorite was the Sonic 3 + Sonic and Knuckles one !

Also, less than 24 hours before Hotline Miami 2 gets released. Currently asking myself whether or not I should take my laptop to the university for the few next days or not...

rogue legacy youtube video trailer thing

this game is fucking amazing. i've got gta 5 and destiny and alien isolation and diablo 3 etc etc on my ps4 but all im playing atm is this.

yeah so i finally beat rogue this weekend. still had a ton of upgrades left to get and was fully unaware that there was a new game+ mode. significantly harder but payouts are much bigger as well. think i may end up actually getting the platinum on this badboy

Edited by juiceciuj

this game is fucking amazing. i've got gta 5 and destiny and alien isolation and diablo 3 etc etc on my ps4 but all im playing atm is this.

yeah so i finally beat rogue this weekend. still had a ton of upgrades left to get and was fully unaware that there was a new game+ mode. significantly harder but payouts are much bigger as well. think i may end up actually getting the platinum on this badboy

NewGames mode are the best thing about that game. It's becoming total madness when you reach NG4+ or 5+ : the monsters are so big that you can't do anything beside running as fast as possible to the bosses rooms !

Anyone know a good technique for this little fellow on Binding of Isaac, he gives me real trouble compared to the other bosses.

Gurdy_full.png

Is this the Junior version ? It seems to have the same movement pattern as the spiders : quickly moving towards your position at a given moment. So I don't know...just run for your life !!! :gamer:

NewGames mode are the best thing about that game. It's becoming total madness when you reach NG4+ or 5+ : the monsters are so big that you can't do anything beside running as fast as possible to the bosses rooms !

oh no. i didn't realize that new game+ stacks in that game. so i'm assuming if i wanted to actually beat a run in 15 lives or less i should just grind out in new game+1 and get OP to where new game+2 is easy?

edit*

looked it up. you have to do it in 15 lives in a brand new game... damn ;O

Edited by juiceciuj

Anyone know a good technique for this little fellow on Binding of Isaac, he gives me real trouble compared to the other bosses.

Gurdy_full.png

I try to stay at a diagonal angle when I think it's going to rush at me and just side step it. I'll generally only try to fire at it after it's rushed.

Oops sorry, posted the wrong one - It's the gurdy like this that seems to be stationary with growing (but destructible) shooty-pulsey-things -

Binding-of-Isaac-Gurdy-6.jpg

The Witcher 3 has me excited. It looks great! I haven't played the previous games, but I'll give The Witcher 2 a whirl to get familiar with the characters and world before I get The Witcher 3.

check out this new video:

[youtubehd]c514jP4hbJI[/youtubehd]

Oops sorry, posted the wrong one - It's the gurdy like this that seems to be stationary with growing (but destructible) shooty-pulsey-things -

Binding-of-Isaac-Gurdy-6.jpg

If it's a regular colored one, I kill those blood sack things first and then move back and forth between left and bottom, trying to time it so when he shoots tears he misses. All the while, you'll have to kill some flies.

If it's a darker colored one, he won't even shoot at you, but he'll keep spawning blood sacks and flies, so you would just keep firing away at everything.

Edited by Braintree