IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Is there a way to use an external video card? Is there such a thing? I'm so out of the PC gaming world, I don't even know anymore...

If there isn't, patent the idea. Imagine, a video card you could carry around like a USB drive...

mother fucking blighttown...

Dark Souls? Those fucking mosquitoes are probably cause of many an anal prolapse of rage

Yeah, also narrow walkways above fatal drops... I've been making a run through in anticipation of Bloodborne.

Is there a way to use an external video card? Is there such a thing? I'm so out of the PC gaming world, I don't even know anymore...

If there isn't, patent the idea. Imagine, a video card you could carry around like a USB drive...

heh

checks dimensions of high end video cards*

err

edit: that would be cool though. I'm surprised they haven't tried to capitalize on modular video game systems. Like having a ps4 but every couple years you could upgrade the video card? I mean, I understand that is what a PC is. But if they could dumb it down to really easy plug and play for the iphone type crowd.

Edited by StephenG

After several contradictory articles today, it looks like Hideo Kojima's time at Konami has ended. His name has been removed from most projects/websites and it's expected he and his team will leave Konami after MGS5.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojima-expected-to-leave-konami-after-mgs5-inside-/1100-6426024/

heh

err

edit: that would be cool though. I'm surprised they haven't tried to capitalize on modular video game systems. Like having a ps4 but every couple years you could upgrade the video card? I mean, I understand that is what a PC is. But if they could dumb it down to really easy plug and play for the iphone type crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbjUQdp5j9A

After several contradictory articles today, it looks like Hideo Kojima's time at Konami has ended. His name has been removed from most projects/websites and it's expected he and his team will leave Konami after MGS5.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojima-expected-to-leave-konami-after-mgs5-inside-/1100-6426024/

goddamit i hope this doesn't fuck mgs5 right here at the end. sounds bad for silent hills too

I think the idea is that he's more of a contractor with Konami now, so he will stay to finish up his contract for MGS:V. I'd hope this also means there are more contracts on the table as well, like Silent Hills... It'd be a goddamned tragedy if this game was stuck in development hell. They can't just dangle Kojima, Del Toro, and Reedus in front of us like that and rip it away...

fuck that better not screw over mgs5

heh

err

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbjUQdp5j9A

Kind of what I meant, but I was thinking more a living room type of console.

And believe it or not, I still know tons of people that wouldn't have a clue what to do with that gs30! "so complex, much wires"

mother fucking blighttown...

Dark Souls? Those fucking mosquitoes are probably cause of many an anal prolapse of rage

Yeah, also narrow walkways above fatal drops... I've been making a run through in anticipation of Bloodborne.

ah nice

tried to do a low SL run of Dark Souls 2 in preperation myself but it just reminded me what a hollow experience it was compared to the first game. all previews of bloodborne are sounding good though, I am excited.

Kojima has been promising to make games other than MGS for years. Looks like he has the time now! I look forward to this future.

True, I look forward to it.

But MGS is such a seminal, classic series... I hope it doesn't disappear due to some konami/kojima licensing bullshit or something.

Binding of Isaac: fuuuuuck the lost. Ive not 100 percented a game since i was about 14, all i need to do is beat the game with the lost, and i am full of rage. its so fuckin hard.

managed to get to depths 1 so far.

Kojima has been promising to make games other than MGS for years. Looks like he has the time now! I look forward to this future.

But MGS is such a seminal, classic series... I hope it doesn't disappear due to some konami/kojima licensing bullshit or something.

If he does move onto other games, I hope first he finishes up Silent Hills (I'm gonna be SO pissed if that game gets scrapped because of all this)... but a Zone of the Enders 3 could also be pretty dope, I still love the 2nd one.

If he does move onto other games, I hope first he finishes up Silent Hills (I'm gonna be SO pissed if that game gets scrapped because of all this)... but a Zone of the Enders 3 could also be pretty dope, I still love the 2nd one.

I guess Hideo was responsible for a good portion of the Castlevania series too?

Have you played Lords of Shadow?

Binding of Isaac: fuuuuuck the lost. Ive not 100 percented a game since i was about 14, all i need to do is beat the game with the lost, and i am full of rage. its so fuckin hard.

All I need is fucking Meatboy. I've wasted tens of hours on that fucker.

Got bored with Fallout 3, so trying my hand again @ Hotline Miami 1, which I last played on Oct 2013 I think. Haven't played the second one yet because I never beat the first.

Haha yeah same here, I really want to get all achievements etc but knowing what awaits me with The Lost is kind of...depressing.

Guest bitroast

I guess Hideo was responsible for a good portion of the Castlevania series too?

Have you played Lords of Shadow?

Oh man i tried to on the 360 .. It ran at like 10fps and i stopped caring...

Does it get better / worth playing ?? it seemed slow and god of war-y and 10fps-y...

left it alone for a few months but i,m back into farcry4 now,yes,been there done it in far cry3 but its a certain type of game that i like to dip in and out of for spells,and its undeniably fun,often makes me lol at the chaos that can be created

gonna give subnautica a go over the weekend,looks ace