IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I've finished Hotline Miami 2. Really good and outstanding ending but I've got the feeling I've spent most of the game hiding and luring foes out. Plus the limited ammo thing in the Hawaii sequences felt wrong.

trying to grind out the last few achievements in rogue legacy. fuckin' remix bosses are haaaaaaard (namely kidhr and alexander). not looking forward to trying to beat the game w/less than 15 deaths either ;\

Started a seasonal hardcore character on diablo 3. Quite a bit more cautious this time around, makes for a fun playthrough. My buddy just lost his lvl 63 demon hunter to malthael, he's been whining about it for a few days now, lol

honestly fuck diablo hardcore. i could never even get through diablo 2 on hell playing normally. no idea how people manage that.

it balances out these days by giving increased unique drops in hardcore, but yeah there's always the risk of perma-death

Quite excited for the full PT/Silent Hills/whatever name they've decided on. It looks pants-shittingly good.

With Kojima and Del Toro both working on it I'm hoping it's gonna be the best kind of nightmare-fuel...

Decided to do another Dark Souls run in hype for Bloodborne.

I've finished Hotline Miami 2. Really good and outstanding ending but I've got the feeling I've spent most of the game hiding and luring foes out. Plus the limited ammo thing in the Hawaii sequences felt wrong.

Finished it too. Although the last sequence was awesome, I really didn't understand the ending (even less than the first episode's conclusion...)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. spent nearly 36 hrs w/rogue legacy so far. finally beat all remix bosses and got all trophies except for the last one which requires you to start a new game and beat it in 15 dies or less w/o using the architect ;O

will be my first platinum that's not a tekken game heh

wish it wasn't such an ugly game tho ;\

Just bought Transistor and found out it doesn't run well at all on this machine. Sigh.

What machine do you use, a MacBook ? coz that's what i'm using as well and i wanted to buy that game !

Also : just started Deponia, I have to learn how to think in a point & click game but it's very well written and kind of pretty so I guess it won't be that difficult !

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. spent nearly 36 hrs w/rogue legacy so far. finally beat all remix bosses and got all trophies except for the last one which requires you to start a new game and beat it in 15 dies or less w/o using the architect ;O

It's not that ugly - only the main character design is (IMO) - otherwise, it's a nice pixel-based game.

It's not that ugly - only the main character design is (IMO) - otherwise, it's a nice pixel-based game.

eh didn't much care for any of the enemy or character designs. i agree that the backgrounds look pretty good though. just would've preferred less chibi looking stuff. awesome gameplay tho.

it has started crashing 99% of the time i clear the castle and purposely die w/more than 100k gold which is kind of obnoxious but it always saves my gold total and any obols or other special items i'd picked up (fyi only played it on vita).

really surprised how much fun i had with this game ;O

Picked up Jamestown on PS4 yesterday - nice retro shump - reminds me of SNES/NEO·GEO shooters back in the 90's.

Looks legit. There was some game like that I remember playing on the SNES back in '92 I think but I don't remember the name. Also it would be nice to see something again like Raptor: Call of the Shadows, where you can earn cash by destroying bad guys and then buy/sell weapons and gear between missions.

Picked up Jamestown on PS4 yesterday - nice retro shump - reminds me of SNES/NEO·GEO shooters back in the 90's.

Looks legit. There was some game like that I remember playing on the SNES back in '92 I think but I don't remember the name. Also it would be nice to see something again like Raptor: Call of the Shadows, where you can earn cash by destroying bad guys and then buy/sell weapons and gear between missions.

man i remember loving the raptor demo on duke3d. never played the full version tho

terminal velocity, rise of the triad, and whacky wheels too. awesome demo cd, that

Just bought Transistor and found out it doesn't run well at all on this machine. Sigh.

What machine do you use, a MacBook ? coz that's what i'm using as well and i wanted to buy that game !

Also : just started Deponia, I have to learn how to think in a point & click game but it's very well written and kind of pretty so I guess it won't be that difficult !

I have a Mac Mini. 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 (Quad Core), 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 4000 768 MB graphics. Running OSX 10.8.5.

I'm guessing it's the video card. It runs super choppy.

Is there a way to use an external video card? Is there such a thing? I'm so out of the PC gaming world, I don't even know anymore...

Is there a way to use an external video card? Is there such a thing? I'm so out of the PC gaming world, I don't even know anymore...

Thunderbolt, and USB 3.1 are probably the only interfaces that would have enough bandwidth to handle a half-way decent proper graphics card via a pluggable port.

I don't think there are any external boxes you can get. Also, if you're on a Mac, you'd be limited due to driver compatibility :(

I'm not sure something like that would work (especially on Apple Machines) but I'm interested as well !!!