IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

the thing is, my tracks are super cheesy melodic 80s aerobics stuff, while every other track in the game is sinister darksynth or whatever, so i doubt they'll play during an actual level, but i've no idea. an aerobics class bonus level would be fun.

Guest bitroast

hotline miami 2 tomorrow. super curious to find out where in the game they've used my tracks ..

Holy shit man !!!

Hotline miami 1 was so good. The music in particular was eclectic and brilliant :)

Anyone else pumped for Bloodborne? I hear there will be a password system in place to make it easier to join up with friends in coop. Perhaps we should come up with a WATMM password. Any suggestions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G203e1HhixY

Fucking stoked!

On a Housemarque kick recently - went back to playing Dead Nation on PS4 - brutal!

yooooooo. namco+tekken directors are coming to final round (2nd largest fighting game tournament in us behind evo) in atlanta this month (3/20-3/22) and bringing tekken 7 cabinets in tow. will probably hang around all weekend playing that after i got 0/2 in ttt2 then watch some grand finals on sunday. final round has really blown up in the last few years. last i heard there's 36 countries represented this year and loads of corporate sponsors making for a nicely run tournament. just a few years ago it was whoever could bring a crt and a console on crowded card table running hours behind schedule. the organizer's a super chill dude to, so props to him for doing well.

cheesy "hype" trailer

Been sick today, so just been sat feeling sorry for myself playing the shit out of Cities Skylines, it's thuggin' awesome.

dling free trial of ffxiv for ps4... never played an mmorpg before. probably won't play this much but wanna mess around in it for a couple of weeks and see what it's like

Still got my eye on Routine. Lunar Software have indicated development is still alive and well, as evidenced by their update today with two new screenshots

Routine_marchss2b.jpg

Routine_marchss1-1024x499.jpg
(EDIT: Routine got a fair amount of buzz two years ago on WATMM, but right now I feel like the only one who still cares about it. That may change once it's complete and the official release is announced tho.)

Edited by ambermonk

Just downloaded Gunpoint. Excited to jump into another 2D stealth game.

dling free trial of ffxiv for ps4... never played an mmorpg before. probably won't play this much but wanna mess around in it for a couple of weeks and see what it's like

You may want to look into this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning_chamber

You may want to look into this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning_chamber

are you commenting on the quality of the game? or making an eerily astute jab at my lack of self control?

Loving Hotline Miami 2. Even better than the first IMO despite what a few critics have said. The added mechanics and jumping narrative give each level a more unique feel than in the first game. Again, the music is fantastic and suits the game perfectly. Incidentally, I noticed Mitch's name is mentioned in a cut scene!

are you commenting on the quality of the game? or making an eerily astute jab at my lack of self control?

A jab at MMORPG's actually. They're basically elaborate skinner boxes, imo.

Braintree --> hope you'll enjoy Gunpoint as much as I did, the scenario was excellent, loads of dark humor !!!

We totally should use the level editor to do a WATMM level where you'd have to break into AFX caves to steal unreleased tracks from him... :emotawesomepm9:

Also : WHY IS MY COMPUTER NOT DOWNLOADING HOTLINE MIAMI 2 FASTER

Oops sorry, posted the wrong one - It's the gurdy like this that seems to be stationary with growing (but destructible) shooty-pulsey-things -

Binding-of-Isaac-Gurdy-6.jpg

If it's a regular colored one, I kill those blood sack things first and then move back and forth between left and bottom, trying to time it so when he shoots tears he misses. All the while, you'll have to kill some flies.

If it's a darker colored one, he won't even shoot at you, but he'll keep spawning blood sacks and flies, so you would just keep firing away at everything.

This guy is super easy, just stand behind him and he can't hit you. he will just uselessly respawn the red sacks.

Just begun Hotline Miami 2 and it's already awesome. Bit confused between the different storylines but I guess it'll make sense in a few hours.

Wasn't the game supposed to come with an included level editor tho ? Can't find it :wacko: (not that bad, still have plenty of things to enjoy about that game first !)

This guy is super easy, just stand behind him and he can't hit you. he will just uselessly respawn the red sacks.

Wow seriously ?! So he has no hitbox at the top - In my old school 2d game logic brain going behind him would be the same as touching him as we occupy the same pixels !

Just begun Hotline Miami 2 and it's already awesome. Bit confused between the different storylines but I guess it'll make sense in a few hours.

Wasn't the game supposed to come with an included level editor tho ? Can't find it :wacko: (not that bad, still have plenty of things to enjoy about that game first !)

yeah it has a built in level editor. I guess you have to finish the game first? or maybe it's a command line parameter that you have to run to get into it

edit: apparently the level editor part isn't finished yet!

that's kinda not cool, considering that the game was already delayed at least once.

Edited by oscillik

Braintree --> hope you'll enjoy Gunpoint as much as I did, the scenario was excellent, loads of dark humor !!!

We totally should use the level editor to do a WATMM level where you'd have to break into AFX caves to steal unreleased tracks from him... :emotawesomepm9:

Also : WHY IS MY COMPUTER NOT DOWNLOADING HOTLINE MIAMI 2 FASTER

Yeah, I'm really enjoying it so far. I suppose you have to beat it first to get the editor. I would love to make some crazy complicated level.

HM 2 looks dope, but I never finished the first one. Somehow I'd feel bad moving on to the second one without having finished the first.

I left off on the part where I entered some building full of about 20 cops and kept getting my ass handed to me, so I gave up at that point. That was right after the escape from the hospital I think.

But it looks like it's getting good reviews so far.