IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

street fighter 5 beta announced. automatic entry for pre-orders. no beta start date or release date tho.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/24/street-fighter-v-nash-returns-online-beta-plans/#sf7638089

really hope tekken 7 follows this model to get the games in westerners hands a little bit faster. last couple of titles have had a nearly 2 year lag between arcade release (typically only asia and a few european countries) and console

Batman: Arkham Knight was just confirmed to be getting an M rating... Which means it's gonna have a proper dark and gritty Batman feel. I didn't think I could get any more hyped for it, but it seems it was given the rating not because of anything gratuitous like excessive blood and killing (that would be unlike Batman anyway) but the plot gets pretty damn heavy Rocksteady claims. Rather than diminish the vision and story they planned to tell by toning it down to make it a T rating like the previous series entries they decided to just make it M, which is awesome. Being a huge Batman fan and fan of the previous Arkham games, this game is the reason I bought a PS4. I now have no doubt in my mind this game is going to be badass... Rocksteady, shut up and take me money already!

More on the rating and decision to just make it M: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/24/batman-arkham-knight-shows-bruce-wayne-at-his-darkest

Asylum and City were both great. I think it did an Assassin's Creed after that and dropped off. Mark Hamill leaving contributed in no small part to that.

haven't played city but asylum was so easy with "detective mode" or whatever. have no idea what 3/4 of the game's textures are because all i ever saw was some neon tron stuff. also the character models were all ugly. reminded me of nether realm stuffs

Asylum and City were both great. I think it did an Assassin's Creed after that and dropped off. Mark Hamill leaving contributed in no small part to that.

Asylum and City are the only one's done by Rocksteady, Origins was done by another company as a prequel and is definitely sub-par... The Rocksteady ones are meant to be a trilogy with the upcoming Knight being the final entry.

I'm still on Borderlands 2. I killed Handsome Jack again on True Vault Hunter mode, and decided to go for that Captain Scarlett DLC thing afterwards.

The sole resident of Oasis is named Shade. Though not an enemy, he is an annoying cunt and should be kicked in the ball sacks by a mule.

Asylum and City are the only one's done by Rocksteady, Origins was done by another company as a prequel and is definitely sub-par... The Rocksteady ones are meant to be a trilogy with the upcoming Knight being the final entry.

oh, sweet.

I'm still not sold on the new Joker though.

I did finish City, I thought there was gonna be a new Joker. but I just noticed you said Origins was a prequel, I wasn't aware of that. Origins did have a Joker, right? a prequel would explain why that would be ok, chronologically.

anyway, yeah, I get why there's no more Joker. it was a pretty fitting ending to Mark Hamill's role as him I thought.

I bought Dragon Ball Xenoverse for PS4 yesterday. I played it for a few hours and kinda like it, which is saying a lot considering I have hated every DB-related game since Budokai 3.

YUSSSS - Shovel Knight finally coming to PS4/Vita/PS3!

finally. can't find anywhere whether or not this is confirmed cross buy tho. glad i didn't end up buying it for wiiu. excited to play bastion on console too but gonna wait for it to come down a good bit since i already own it on steam.

still no release date for samurai gunn ;\

street fighter 5 beta announced. automatic entry for pre-orders. no beta start date or release date tho.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/24/street-fighter-v-nash-returns-online-beta-plans/#sf7638089

Super hype for this, the Charlie video that they recently released made me tingle in special ways.

Purchased the Mario Kart DLC so been playing that again with some buds. Also sloooowly making my way through Earthbound. I don't have much time to sink into RPGs anymore but I finally got Paula in my party.

Finished Wolfenstein: New World Order last night.

Pretty good.

The cutscenes were something else. Very well executed.

fun game, i was stupid for paying full price for it though. should have waited for a steam sale.

i also wish shooters would just fill the game with loads of different guns and weapons, it makes it so much more fun. i like blasting people with shotguns as much as the next man, but it would be fun to have more games with the scope that perfect dark had in weapon variety.

i would actually happily pay 50 quid for a current gen revamp of perfect dark. that game was close to perfect.

Anyone playing Final Fantasy Realm Reborn? Finally checked it out. I am loving that I'm playing a real MMO on console. Got a little bluetooth keyboard and its good to go. (game plays great on a controller except for typing obviously) Love this game so far.

Anyone playing Final Fantasy Realm Reborn? Finally checked it out. I am loving that I'm playing a real MMO on console. Got a little bluetooth keyboard and its good to go. (game plays great on a controller except for typing obviously) Love this game so far.

never played an mmo because i fear what may happen. with the new golden saucer update that game looks pretty fuckin' rad tho