IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I played Arkham City until I got stuck at a part and just gave up on it. It was really frustrating. You have to like enter the Joker's hideout but I cannot fucking find it. Also, I got rusty on the controls and now the bad guys are beating my ass. The game is fun for a sort of devil may cry-esque hack and slash.

its a back door, facing south, with two guards right next to it. you get sniped like a bitch though

Interesting. One day I will probably make use of this information. The marker seemed to be completely off to me. Thanks.

Anyone here still playing TF2? If not, this is what it has turned into for us. Some footage from my server last night.

Ha! Hilarious.

PM me your server info, I still play TF2 pretty regularly.

Anyone psyched for Super Smash Bros? I know it has a huge following among fight fans, and they just did a Nintendo Direct revealing a shitload of info. Hopefully that and Mario Kart 8 will sell some consoles. Although the 3DS version of Smash Bros is coming out first, which is telling.

It pisses me off the PC version has had 6 years of multiplayer updates, while they abandoned the Xbox & PS3 versions.

I really wish EA gave enough of a shit to do whatever simple patch was necessary to remove the intermittent blasts of static sound issue with the Orange Box

I tried to play TF2 once via PS3 and I just floated in the air spinning around the whole time

Edited by baph

I am currently playing:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

Bravely Default (3DS)

Final Fantasy XIV (PS3)

Disgaea D2 (PS3)

Final Fantasy IV (SNES)

Playing all very sporadically.

NES Remix 2 looks cool, a definite improvement over the first game. don't know if I can get with playing Super Mario Bros right to left, but it will be fun to try.

[youtubehd]hYsynl4Odo8[/youtubehd]

wow the main Skyrim story is really short, gives me hope of completing Oblvion sometime.. part of the black hand now, played through that storyline before, but it's a good one.

Is the DLC worth getting?

Is the DLC worth getting?

Apparently Dragonborn is the best of the 3. Only just started that quest line (visited the island then buggered off again)

with vampires though innit? :biggrin: or is that the other one? not bothering with the home decorating shit but I think I'll get the rest eventually.

want to check it out but steamstore is so slow and flakey here

^ that's how i am with Dragon Age: Origins. i love everything about the game but I'm truly terrible at team tactics, so get mauled even when i set it to easy, lol

I got into Skyrim again on the weekend, became a vampire and kind of regretting it. It seems like more responsibilities I could do without.

Most interesting games coming out.

The Forest - Hardcore survival/horro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9mr4k9X6c8

Black Desert - Hack and Slash MMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVz2OENd4QQ

Archeage - Sandbox MMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSQPhsys6M

Project Zomboid - Hardcore Old School Stylized Zombie Survival with Multiplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSBac_d_FSE