IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Apparently Microsoft is backing this documentary - are they thinking if they remind everyone how bad this game was, it will deflect attention away from how they are ruining XBONE?

the sad part is you know there'll be people who'll be there to grab an original copy of "the worst video game in history" then shilling it on ebay for an unreasonably high price

Guest jasondonervan

:emotawesomepm9:

Is it as good as the Space Harrier port? It looks like it!

It's amazing, runs like silk in 2D mode. Out Run is probably my all-time favourite SEGA title from that (or any other) era, it blew my mind as a kid, and still holds up today. A perfect port, the guys at M2 are absolute wizards of their craft.

As for Project CARS, I signed up as a backer for it before all the hoo-hah over the financial backing methods shut the doors for everyone, at least until it finally gets released. I haven't ducked in recently, but even a few months ago the builds were mind-blowing on PC. I'll have to fire it back up after seeing that trailer!

Looks like Project Cars will give Playstation fans their Gran Turismo on PS4 long before Sony gets around to it:

That brief bit at 1:10 of the damp road was some definite uncanny valley stuff going on - looked just so darned near to perfect/reality

Guest Milkweg

So annoyed with all the early access games on steam; THere's a bunch I'm really looking forward to but don't want to ruin the experience by playing a half finished game.

That said, i cracked and bought Starbound a couple of days ago. Really enjoyable and apart from some terrible monster AI has been rock solid. Keen to get some multiplayer things happening.

So annoyed with all the early access games on steam; THere's a bunch I'm really looking forward to but don't want to ruin the experience by playing a half finished game.

I don't like this either. maybe it works for multiplayer where there's no story per se, but imagine playing a half-finished Half Life or Bioshock. I'd defenestrate meself.

I don't like this either. maybe it works for multiplayer where there's no story per se, but imagine playing a half-finished Half Life or Bioshock. I'd defenestrate meself.

That reminds me... The Half-Life 2 beta was fucking awesome!

Guest Milkweg

The forest looks amazing but yeah, early access sucks. Paying for an alpha is such a weird thing. I'm still waiting for Day Z to be finished before I play and I dare say I won't give a shit about it by then.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

dying in dark souls 2

never played any of these demon's or dark souls games before. seems pretty unforgiving so far. assume it'll get worse.

About South Park game censorship: Ubisoft themselves censored their own game, not some "European censors". The PC version remains untouched. Apparently it has something to do with Germany's very own, stupid censoring board, but I don't see why they had to censor the game for everyone else