IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

driving a shipment of apples fron liverpool to cardiff with CELESTITE by WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM on the radio of my volvo truck in EUROTRUCK SIM 2,man, i wanna be a truck driver

lasted 18 hours before dying of severe internal injuries while freezing my nuts off in THE LONG DARK,like a cross between dayz & the walking dead games,pretty good so far

@Joyrex: DkS 2 dlc is not on the disc. It was all mostly developed post-release. Only a few items/weapons were in the game code.

Oh?

Apparently, you're right - the DLC is delivered via the most recent patches (the last one was 600MB on PS3), because even if you don't have the DLC yourself, you can encounter other players using weapons/armour from the DLC. I stand corrected!

making skills 'Legendary' in Skyrim is stupid.

Yeah, what's that all about? It seems backwards.

It can be handy for me, because I never put perks in lockpicking. So when it reaches 100 I just make it "legendary" so I can continue leveling with lockpickings.

also handy for the Glenmoril Witches shield exploit. Just use shield against a melee-attacking glenmoril witch, preferably two if possible, and watch your shield get leveled like crazy, keep it up to 100, go legendary, start again, repeat until you're sick of it.

the long dark got me thinking,imagine a survival mod for skyrim,that type of dayz style gameplay within a lush skyrim world,done well it would be awesome!

if its ever made it should be called rimz

suppose thats what the forest is going for in a way but with a horror twist

Edited by sunshine recorder

making skills 'Legendary' in Skyrim is stupid.

Yeah, what's that all about? It seems backwards.

It can be handy for me, because I never put perks in lockpicking. So when it reaches 100 I just make it "legendary" so I can continue leveling with lockpickings.

yeah but what does being able to continue overall leveling actually do, other than grant the OCD-pleasure one derives from leveling up? your skills reset to 15 so you're shitty at that particular skill again.

first skill I got up to 100 was smithing, so I quicksaved and tried making it legendary. boom, can't forge any decent armor anymore. :shrug: idk, it doesn't make sense to me.

and yeah, I don't put any perks into lockpicking either, although the ones that grant you more gold/treasure are tempting. but I don't want to waste 3 perks getting to that branch of the tree.

edit: one lollable bug I've been experiencing in Skyrim lately is when I charge at (human) enemies to deliver a deathblow with heavy weaponry and they fall over and die while protesting "watch what you're doing!" or "hey, what's the rush?!"

I think all of that Dark Souls dlc was created before it was released, which slightly pisses me off. I think Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls was perfect when it came out. My bet is Bloodborne will have tons of paid for DLC :/

Edited by acid1

Guest jasondonervan

Ordered a GTX 970. So the game I will be playing tomorrow will be 'swearing a lot at the PC as I try to install the bloody thing: Turbo Edition'