IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Finally was able to afford a ps4. I'm in the future.

thinking of getting a ps4 this year and the new COD to go along w/the free ps+ games i've been hoarding and hopefully they'll release nidhogg and samurai gunn before the end of the year. really miss good local multiplayer.

check out the list of free games from ps+ for October. It's impressive

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/01/preview-octobers-free-game-lineup/

Just getting stuck into shadow of mordor, i like. the combat feels just like the batman games but with swords and murder, which is a good thing.

Dem executions doe, visceral as you like

Game runs like butter, even when you're crowded and it's all kicking off. There is a bit of 'mash X to win', but there is depth in the combat system which allows for stylish flourishes rather than just 'stab stab STAB' on repeat

Branding a warcheif's bodyguards and then getting them to turn on him is super satisfying.

Guest jasondonervan

Vib Ribbon is being released as a PSOne classic on PS3 and Vita tomorrow in the US, with EU following suit next week. Sony 'working on' PS4 version. Ability to use your own CDs still functions in the PS3 version. Bring on the Syrobonkus Ribbon!

Vib-Ribbon-PSN-Tomorrow.jpg

Finally was able to afford a ps4. I'm in the future.

thinking of getting a ps4 this year and the new COD to go along w/the free ps+ games i've been hoarding and hopefully they'll release nidhogg and samurai gunn before the end of the year. really miss good local multiplayer.

check out the list of free games from ps+ for October. It's impressive

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/01/preview-octobers-free-game-lineup/

Really? I was a little underwhelmed tbh, although I don't have a PS4 so that might be part of it.

Edited by Bechuga

Guest jasondonervan

Is driveclub supposed to be more of an arcade racer like NFS or Burnout, or more realistic simulaton like Gran Turismo?

Leans more towards arcade, but with the visual flair more traditionally found in simulation titles.

Is driveclub supposed to be more of an arcade racer like NFS or Burnout, or more realistic simulaton like Gran Turismo?

Leans more towards arcade, but with the visual flair more traditionally found in simulation titles.

Awesome, may have to look into it, been needing a good driving game for a while... Need For Speed Rivals was terrible.

Vib Ribbon is being released as a PSOne classic on PS3 and Vita tomorrow in the US, with EU following suit next week. Sony 'working on' PS4 version. Ability to use your own CDs still functions in the PS3 version. Bring on the Syrobonkus Ribbon!

Vib-Ribbon-PSN-Tomorrow.jpg

yeah was pretty excited when i read this. never had a chance to play this in the usamerica

Awesome, may have to look into it, been needing a good driving game for a while... Need For Speed Rivals was terrible.

Eurogamer gave it a 6/10 - shocking considered it was delayed to supposedly make it better...

It's getting pretty disappointing reviews throughout the internets it seems, at least for such a high profile game.

Eurogamer also can't tell their asses from their elbows. Wouldn't put too much faith in anything they write. Actually, that applies to pretty much every review site. They're all idiots.

I read reviews for what they are - opinions, sometimes by informed people who know more about something than I do. I find their reviews tend to jive with my sensibilities when it comes to games, so while I don't put 100% stock in everything they say, I do use it when gauging whether a game is worth my ever-decreasing time.

It's getting pretty disappointing reviews throughout the internets it seems, at least for such a high profile game.

Yeah, it's a bit sad, because the idea behind it seemed intriguing, and I liked the first few Motorstorm games - you'd think Evolution Studios would still have the magic...

Yeah, maybe I'll pass on Driveclub or at least wait til it's cheap, seems despite it's pretty looks the game is bland and the AI is frustratingly stubborn. Gamespot gave it a 5/10.

0 Wife/Kids :emotawesomepm9:

Yeah, maybe I'll pass on Driveclub or at least wait til it's cheap, seems despite it's pretty looks the game is bland and the AI is frustratingly stubborn. Gamespot gave it a 5/10.

I thought it was free on PS+ right now...?

Guest bitroast

omg that collection is ridiculous. the room looks so dedicated as well.

what a weird collection to build up and then sell in one hit.

probably the contrary. build up collection, set up game room.

get wife. get baby. need spare room. make money. bang! sell everything on ebay.

I thought it was free on PS+ right now...?
Not yet, I think it's out tomorrow, but it's only sort of an extended demo, you get access to one country and a limited number of cars as far as I could understand. I'll definitely take it for a swing though. Edited by Gocab