IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest jasondonervan

This just arrived, I would be playing it but I don't have a Japanese Wii U yet!

ibt47bnYKxcLNe.jpg

I love the Project Zero/Fatal Frame series. I have a friend in Japan who will be sourcing a cheap Wii U for me, so I will actually get to play this at some point.

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor should arrive in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait to play it. It's getting good reviews and all the videos look great, so I'm excited.

Game looks pretty damn cool, I'm honestly tempted to trade Destiny in towards it, as after hitting level 26 Destiny is starting to wear a little thin, even with the coming patch promises.

This just arrived, I would be playing it but I don't have a Japanese Wii U yet!

ibt47bnYKxcLNe.jpg

I love the Project Zero/Fatal Frame series. I have a friend in Japan who will be sourcing a cheap Wii U for me, so I will actually get to play this at some point.

If you cannot wait, there's the first half hour on YouTube:

well I let my xbox360 gold sub run out for the first time since 2006. Not going to re-sub, trying to force myself to finish funding for the ps4. Now the only game I have to play online is subspace on my crappy laptop.

Anyone loving Destiny? I really wanted the white ps4 with destiny, but not sure if I'm going to like what seems to be a hearty grind.

Damnit, the delivery guy came this morning while i was sleeping in cause I wasn't feeling well. Now I have to go pick it up tomorrow. Was hoping to be killing orcs by now. oh well, tomorrow it is.

How are you supposed to have horror immersion with a giant glowing Wii U controller blinking on the screen? Any unsettling art direction is immediately undone by that UI.

[edit] referring to the bit around 18:40

Edited by autopilot

Playing a shitload of tetris although i want a good downloadable version cuz i hate all the ads on tetrisfriends. Thinking of maybe running the original with an emulator

Shadow of the Collasus. Very fun, beaten 3 bosses so far. Sometimes it feels a bit clunky tho

Tie Fighter. Played a bit, basically beat X Wing years ago( except for the extremely hard B Wing levels.) Feels almost identical to X Wing

Playing a shitload of tetris although i want a good downloadable version cuz i hate all the ads on tetrisfriends. Thinking of maybe running the original with an emulator

Shadow of the Collasus. Very fun, beaten 3 bosses so far. Sometimes it feels a bit clunky tho

Tie Fighter. Played a bit, basically beat X Wing years ago( except for the extremely hard B Wing levels.) Feels almost identical to X Wing

They're making a Tetris movie. Seriously.

destiny

i enjoy it but wow, what a dissapointment, it's like halo and borderlands mixed together, the story is absolute shite and you have to repeat the missions over and over again till you vomit

meh

Guest bitroast

How are you supposed to have horror immersion with a giant glowing Wii U controller blinking on the screen? Any unsettling art direction is immediately undone by that UI.

i'm guessing the giant glowing Wii U controlling blinking on the screen means to look away from the TV screen and divert your eyes to the gamepad screen, which would have different footage and no blinking gamepad icon and has to be used as a motion controller for that scene. doesn't strike me as the worst thing ever.

Guest jasondonervan

now all they need are assets made by tdr and it'll be fried gold

https://www.facebook.com/thedesignersrepublic/posts/10152853141527214

Please be exaited

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh my yes.

i'm guessing the giant glowing Wii U controlling blinking on the screen means to look away from the TV screen and divert your eyes to the gamepad screen, which would have different footage and no blinking gamepad icon and has to be used as a motion controller for that scene. doesn't strike me as the worst thing ever.

The game is getting criticism due to abundant fanservice...

gq0r2mepb6bclh5ziyn4.jpg