IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Most I lost was 3 million souls in the first Dark Souls in Duke's Archive. It was almost entirely fight money from doing pvp duels, and I didn't really need it, but still stung, losing my humanity was the worst part.

Most I've lost in Bloodborne is 100k due to a stupid glitch (My bloodstain disappeared after I reloaded the game), followed by 70k because I was an impatient idiot who didn't check for the shortcut just round the corner, and decided to go for a tricky jump for an item instead. :catbleed:

not being able to play bloodbourne is doing my nut in, but theres no way im buying a ps4 for one game, so i guess il just have to suck it. maybe they will port it to PC in a few years.

nah, and i don't really understand why because i can't believe the cost of a port will be more than it'll sell even when you include piracy. probably some exclusivity arrangement with Phony and Shitwadsoft.

the most souls i ever lost was around 350k. heartbreaking. I got my dark souls 2 character to level 250 odd i think? at that point you need over 350k souls to even level up. good times.

that's insane.

I've just cracked lvl100 and a few hours after that last post I beat my first Old One, the Lost Sinner, with Lucatiel's help. exploring the Lost Bastille was so much fun. the horror element's really shining through now, both the boss fight and the self-immolating prisoner enemies reminded me very much of Silent Hill.

what was probably a bigger challenge than the boss itself though was having to fight the Pursuer in the courtyard with archers and dogs everywhere. god I hate those archers. I've already kicked this guy's ass 3 times, is he gonna just keep showing up?

edit: I just read on the wikia that in Scholars of the First Sin, the Pursuer shows up a lot more than in the normal version of the game, and in a more dangerous form. jolly good.

Edited by usagi

Finished F.E.A.R. last night, then immediately jumped to the sequel, Project Origin. Six years later it still looks damn good.

Had to fight off that fucked-up reanimated dead principal at the elementary school who was reanimating dead ATC mercs. But nothing in that game tops piloting the Elite Powered Armor. If we were to eventually have hulking military exosuits, stomping around in one in this game feels about as realistic as it gets.

^ I thought that was the only fun moment in an otherwise really dull game. F.E.A.R. 1 was fresh, everything that came after it was bland. imo.

Most I lost was 3 million souls in the first Dark Souls in Duke's Archive. It was almost entirely fight money from doing pvp duels, and I didn't really need it, but still stung, losing my humanity was the worst part.

Most I've lost in Bloodborne is 100k due to a stupid glitch (My bloodstain disappeared after I reloaded the game), followed by 70k because I was an impatient idiot who didn't check for the shortcut just round the corner, and decided to go for a tricky jump for an item instead. :catbleed:

Not a glitch, when you reload the game, your souls are on the first floor of the Lecture Building.

haven't played ftl for a while so i gave it a spin, it turned out to be a 5 hour nightly violent screamfest where i almost destroyed my pc and myself both physically and emotionally.

Not a glitch, when you reload the game, your souls are on the first floor of the Lecture Building.

wat, why would they teleport there, and not tell me? that really does sound like a glitch

played about 2 hrs of wolfenstein. felt like a generic cover shooter and was completely uninteresting to me. am i missing something? not really interested in playing again

^ I thought that was the only fun moment in an otherwise really dull game. F.E.A.R. 1 was fresh, everything that came after it was bland. imo.

I like both the first and second game, but the DLCs of both are rather lackluster. I'll admit the second one feels easier though - probably because armor and supplies are more abundant or they reduced the damage you take from gunfire or something.

played about 2 hrs of wolfenstein. felt like a generic cover shooter and was completely uninteresting to me. am i missing something? not really interested in playing again

The 2009 one? That's the only one I've never played, but it didn't look that interesting anyway. TNO was legit tho.

The 2009 one? That's the only one I've never played, but it didn't look that interesting anyway. TNO was legit tho.

TNO is awesome. Fast paced, really difficult if you keep the difficulty high (I always do in shooters). Good graphics, weird shit happening.

Great single player fps.

yeah the new order or whatever. the most recent one. i copped it for $15 since everyone was raving about it. i have some free time tomorrow maybe i'll give it another whirl. it's the first one i've played since cd\wolf3d and it doesn't have nearly enough blonde arryan's screaming.

Wolfenstein the new order is pretty cool. The cutscenes are surprisingly good. Like REALLY good!

Gameplay-wise it is what it is but the violence and atmosphere keeps it interesting.

all it was missing was interesting guns. i have no idea why you would make a big budget, decent shooter with only like 4 standard guns, shotgun, machine gun, smg, pistol. perfect dark got that shit right.

I dunno, the full auto shotty and the laser weapons were pretty dope.

Also, Jimi Hendrix homage in the game. And that chapter where you gotta liberate the prison camp in occupied Croatia...so cool.

Edited by ambermonk