IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Been playing Fallout 4 almost exclusively for the past month, but for some reason I'm craving simpler, fast-paced games that give you an exercise in reflexes - something like Hotline Miami or Samurai Gunn. Any recommendations? (Has to be for PC tho)

The Samurai Gunn guy is doing Hyper Light Drifter, one of my most anticipated indie games.

http://www.heart-machine.com

ambermonk, Flywrench is probably the #1 recommendation for me in that vein, it has some very particular things that are fantastic, and a killer drum and bass soundtrack, but you have to make sure that it's running quickly for it to have the experience it's meant to have, it has some graphics settings that make that work if your computer isn't great

http://store.steampowered.com/app/337350/

I already have a powerhouse of a laptop, but sometimes it's fun to play smaller games. Looks like Flywrench is made by the same company that developed Nidhogg. I'll have to check 'em both out.

Been playing Fallout 4 almost exclusively for the past month, but for some reason I'm craving simpler, fast-paced games that give you an exercise in reflexes - something like Hotline Miami or Samurai Gunn. Any recommendations? (Has to be for PC tho)

The Samurai Gunn guy is doing Hyper Light Drifter, one of my most anticipated indie games.

http://www.heart-machine.com

That one looks pretty promising too. Might've seen screenshots of it before. There definitely seems to be some Legend of Zelda influence in its style of gameplay.

ffvii going to be broken into multiple part series (probably should've seen that coming)

It's probably also going to be made linear as fvck, FF13 style.

I'm only guessing.

Edited by triachus

"If we were to try to fit everything into one installment, we would have to cut various parts and create a condensed version of Final Fantasy VII. But there would be no point in doing that," added Nomura. "For instance, players will be able to explore many different areas of Midgar in this game that they couldn’t access in the original─if we’re remaking this world, we want to add in areas like this and depict them with real detail. Of course, there may be parts that are cut from the original for various reasons, but with all the new depiction that we’re adding to the game and the level of detail we’re incorporating, the overall amount of content is only going to increase. I’m sure everyone is anxious about the schedule, and we want everyone to get to play the game as soon as possible, too. Drawing the line on that front is another reason why we’re taking this approach."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/12/07/this-is-why-the-final-fantasy-7-remake-is-in-multiple-parts

ffvii going to be broken into multiple part series (probably should've seen that coming)

It's probably also going to be made linear as fvck, FF13 style.

I'm only guessing.

no world map no buy

Minecraft Coming to Wii U December 17th!

seems this is the special nintendo news. saw it on youtube

Ha, the gamepad could be very useful with this game I guess ? As an inventory / crafting interface ?

Tomorrow iRacing.com is finally going to release the Nürburgring, 176 turns laser-scanned with the track precision up to 1cm! Not only that, but they are also releasing the MP4-30 Mercedes Formula 1 from 2015 (with 100% less mechanical problems ha)

laser-scanned and 100% realistic F1. Everything else is a game.

No track has even been done to such precision.

Minecraft Coming to Wii U December 17th!

seems this is the special nintendo news. saw it on youtube

Ha, the gamepad could be very useful with this game I guess ? As an inventory / crafting interface ?

yeah, i think so too

I feel like eventually there will be a minecraft-like game where the blocks are incredibly small and you just have a photorealistic, fully-interactive, generative world.

Wasn't what the HoloLens demo video more or less looked like ?

Guest bitroast

Good move for nintendo.

Them kiddies love the minecraft.

And some adults too.. i guess

as a casual gamer, i'm insulted by that statement

/sarcasm

hehehe. yeah.

i mean, minecraft could be really sweet on wii u with the gamepad.

i'm just wondering, re-releasing the game for wii u. is the core majority of people buying it going to be kids or adults ?? its probably gonna be a hit with the casual gamers and the kids. and anything to help out the wii u is always a good thing :>

finally beat plague knight dlc for shovel knight. was way harder than the shovel knight campaign for me. gripped bastion for vita for <$3

...also rebought ffvii for ps4...