IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Played 30 hours of Xenoblade X over the past 6 days. I don't know when the last time I did anything like that was. This game is amazing. It brings me back to my teens years playing Phantasy Star Online on GameCube. I didn't have the internet on it so just played single player but still loved it.

I have to admit it is a massively confusing game tho. Anyone new to it, I strongly recommend reading through the manual. There was basic stuff I'd missed or not understood that was making playing it more difficult even 20 hours in (like the different colours on enemies' health and on the hex grid. Makes traversing the world much easier (it explains where strong enemies are).

There are some really strange decisions tho, like having to swim for 10 minutes to reach a new area, whilst avoiding very strong enemies, with no fast-travel checkpoints until you reach the other side. I kinda enjoy these weird traits tho. Makes it feel like you have to work for stuff, rather than having the game hand you everything.

Edited by QQQ

Almost completed FTL with the Torus ship on Normal, which is technically Hard. Had a maxed out ship and still didn't manage to do much more than a few hits on the last boss. This game...fuck!

Next time for sure. :cattears:

Can't wait for this and SFV!

right?

as stupid as fg stories are it's still pretty fuckin' bold introducing akuma into tekken cannon 20 yrs later. especially if he ends up being the origin of the devil gene which is the obvious implication in the trailer

so addicted to Fallout 4 at the moment

its good, but im level 31 and im just not finding any quests

ive got my main quest im holding off on, brotherhood of steel missions have dried up, im just wandering around aimlessly and not getting any quests anywhere.i havent found the other two factions to start either. 160 locations discovered

its also ridiculously easy at this point. i have krems tooth with full strength and melee, and im pretty much one shotting everything on hard mode. deathclaws take about 3 or 4 hits.

Almost completed FTL with the Torus ship on Normal, which is technically Hard. Had a maxed out ship and still didn't manage to do much more than a few hits on the last boss. This game...fuck!

This final boss is just too much. I've never been able to win a single FTL game just because of this - and it frustrated me so much I never bothered playing FTL again despite loving the game.

I mean, I'm into roguelike games and I'm not afraid of challenge but the difficulty curve of this game is just unbalanced and unfair imo.

Do you guys know if Super Mario Maker can fit on a standard Wii U or do I need to buy the "deluxe" version?

Unless you are getting an 8GB Wii U for less than 100USD, I'd say spring for the 32GB option, get up to two free games, and not need to worry about it.

Alternatively, you could get an external HDD and that would work as well.

Do you guys know if Super Mario Maker can fit on a standard Wii U or do I need to buy the "deluxe" version?

Unless you are getting an 8GB Wii U for less than 100USD, I'd say spring for the 32GB option, get up to two free games, and not need to worry about it.

I don't plan on playing anything else than Mario and some Virtual Console games ;)

I don't plan on playing anything else than Mario and some Virtual Console games ;)

I'm PRETTY sure you can buy the bundle that includes mario maker, that could be your best option.

I'm PRETTY sure you can buy the bundle that includes mario maker, that could be your best option.

Well, I've pieced together my own bundle...

I've found the standard Wii U including Kirby's Rainbow Terror, or whatever it's called, online as a special offer which is actually cheaper than just buying a regular 8 gb Wii U. So if I buy Mario Maker as a seperate product it's still cheaper than any bundle I can find online.

This final boss is just too much. I've never been able to win a single FTL game just because of this - and it frustrated me so much I never bothered playing FTL again despite loving the game.

I mean, I'm into roguelike games and I'm not afraid of challenge but the difficulty curve of this game is just unbalanced and unfair imo.

I've done it once on easy, and even then with a maxed out ship and optimum gear it was a struggle. From what I've seen of others, this is normal to suffer, thankfully. Even the pro guides I've seen can only boast completing the game a few times!

Might just play on easy and unlock the ships, THEN try doing normal. If I can get to the end on normal, confident easy will be a cinch.

*dies a hundred times*

I've done it once on easy, and even then with a maxed out ship and optimum gear it was a struggle. From what I've seen of others, this is normal to suffer, thankfully. Even the pro guides I've seen can only boast completing the game a few times!

Might just play on easy and unlock the ships, THEN try doing normal. If I can get to the end on normal, confident easy will be a cinch.

*dies a hundred times*

Thank you, Richard...

2015-12-15_00001.jpg

:catsalute:

that's a fucking brilliant avatar, Bech.

so addicted to Fallout 4 at the moment

its good, but im level 31 and im just not finding any quests

ive got my main quest im holding off on, brotherhood of steel missions have dried up, im just wandering around aimlessly and not getting any quests anywhere.i havent found the other two factions to start either. 160 locations discovered

its also ridiculously easy at this point. i have krems tooth with full strength and melee, and im pretty much one shotting everything on hard mode. deathclaws take about 3 or 4 hits.

go to Goodneighbour.

*dies a hundred times*

Thank you, Richard...

2015-12-15_00001.jpg

:catsalute:

:catsalute: :catsalute:

yeah the trailer for ni no kuni 2 looks fucking tits. nnk1 was the first new jrpg i've finished since ffx-2 (original release on ps2) since i was able to chhose japanese vox. solid gameplay. beautiful visuals. great ost. decent story.