IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

No one posted the new footage from Uncharted 4. I'll post it in case someone missed it. The graphics are continuing to impress more and more. Especially the waves in the water from the boat at around 3:20 and on.

[youtubehd]IOmPDvVz3MA[/youtubehd]

This game will have me glued to my PS4 for it's duration for sure. I haven't even fired up my PS4 in months now. This game and the other coming amazing looking console exclusives are the reason I still have my PS4 at all. Finally, I admit that with the right setup PC is just better in almost every way. And it makes me happy that developers more recently, like Kojima, are putting effort into making their games available on PC while actually putting good effort into PC development, instead of just making crappy ports. MGSV runs amazing on PC. Much better than I was expecting, based on previous MGS PC titles.

Anyone planning on buying Final Fantasy Explorers? I'm looking for people to party up, I'll probly start a Knight character, and a Time Mage. My Friend code is in my signature if interested. Most likely EU and Asia time zones will be closest to mine and easiest to play with.

Fast Racing Neo update coming in January:

- New Racetrack minimap on the TV screen

- Online Tags and Flags are now shown while racing

- Stability crap

i think i must buy this game

Grim Dawn is CONTENT COMPLETE, OHHH YEAH

couldn't ask for a better chrimbo gift

i still stand by my prior statements that this game is the true spiritual successor to diablo 1 & 2. please play so i'm not alone in my love

Any recommandations of must-have games for a happy new owner of a Wii U :w00t: ? Had Mario Kart 8 on the machine (great fun), currently downloading Splatoon while making my first steps in Mario Maker (great, great GREAT fun). Was wondering what games (indie or not) were the most enjoyable ! Thanks in advance WATMM :) !

This seems like the time to get a Wii U. I'm going to be a bachelor for a couple weeks so I think I'll pick one up ostensibly as a late Christmas present for my wife (who'll probably play it more than me anyway). Just need to figure out which bundle to get, and find a place with them in stock.

Edited by sweepstakes

Get the Smash Bros/Splatoon bundle if you can find one, or the Super Mario Maker set. For all new Wii U owners, recommendations:

Mario Kart 8
Super Mario Maker
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD
Splatoon
Smash Bros
Bayonetta 2
Pikmin 3
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Hyrule Warriors
Super Mario 3D World

Downloads:
Mario Kart 8 DLC
Fast Racing Neo
Little Inferno
Earthbound
Gunman Clive
Year Walk
Another World: 20th Anniversary

Wii U Virtual Console Games
(Sin & Punishment 2 is great)

I'm seriously tempted to pull the trigger on buying Dragon Quest 8 for iOS, has anyone tried that port? I could mirror it to my TV with Airplay, but it seems to only be Portrait orientation, is that correct? They seriously need to port it to Apple TV, it would sell a bajillion, and help promote that platform.