IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

The supposed NX spec list totally sounds like a child designing what his dream device would be and I like that. Hopefully it's close to the truth ! Maybe Big N will deliver some informations sooner than expected now that's it's been leaked ?

Guest bitroast

Dream Nintendo Device in 2k16

• Third Party Support

the wii u is pretty sweet gaming console (not a " beast " in the same reigns as PC..ps4/xone.. ) ... but it still pretty badly lacking in the games-not-developed-by-nintendo department.

The supposed NX spec list totally sounds like a child designing what his dream device would be and I like that.

You speaking of the so coalled source "geno" ? Yeah that sounds really like a cartman developing a DreamDevice

I love Nintendo, but that sounds to funny to be real

- wireless HDMI Dongle

- Nintendo OS that simulates Android and iOS

haha, but indeed I like that, too and wish everything would be true. at least third party compatibility with PS4 and Xone is a must have.

I missed do much great Indie games not released on WiiU

I was hoping to beat XCOM 2 by the end of the month, but at the end of the final mission I'm getting overwhelmed by infinitely teleporting aliens. Fucking god damn fuck.

Is it trendy now to make games too hard? I'm not against some challenge, but when final boss or mass enemy fights stack the odds obscenely against you, it's more frustrating than it is fun. What the hell were these developers thinking? Did they even play-test it themselves? And flashing seizure color glitches on top of all that...might as well quit if I care about protecting my sanity.

Ever since that was announced - in god knows how many years ago! - my first thought was: What happens when you have to enter a name on a hi-score table using the keyboard

I see Dark Souls 3 playthrough videos popping up on YouTube already.

Fuck these people.

Yeah, I'm going on info lockdown from here until release. Ive been reading all info on it feverishly until now, but I think now is the cutoff so I can still experience the game relatively unknown.

sent using magic space waves

What is the most popular online PS4 game on watmm right now? I never see anyone here on Dying Light or Garden Warfare 1. Battlefield, or COD, and which one? I'm not spending my money on Battlefront as that was a huge letdown to me.

I see Dark Souls 3 playthrough videos popping up on YouTube already.

Fuck these people.

Damnit, if only there was a way of not clicking on the play buttons on the videos to watch them. If you find a way please let me know as I'm hitting play on all the things I don't want to watch and it's taking me ages to get through Youtube!

Yes I know about self-restraint. The point is seeing dozens of "EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE 15 FIRST MINS OF GAME" all over your feed with thumbnails I wish I didn't see is a bit infuriating when the game actually comes out in a month.

Edited by Perezvon

What is the most popular online PS4 game on watmm right now? I never see anyone here on Dying Light or Garden Warfare 1. Battlefield, or COD, and which one? I'm not spending my money on Battlefront as that was a huge letdown to me.

come get your ass beat in sfv

Guest bitroast

yeah. nothing but gaming publications trying to get as many clicks and views for their own personal gain.

' FIRST 30 MINUTES of DARK SOULS 3'. 'WE EXPLORE THE HUB.'

ugh. anyone excited about this game has nothing to gain from viewing this.. lame that it's out there tempting me *holds trembling hand back from clicking ALL the videos*

The real question is, should we play games because they're popular, or because we genuinely find them appealing? More of a rhetorical question tho.

Guest bitroast

The real question is .. why would someone with a PS4 not just be playing Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne, followed by Dark Souls 2 ng+ and Bloodborne ng+, etc. back and forth. in anticipation for Dark Souls 3, followed maybe by a playthrough of Dark Souls ng+ (provided you have a ps3/pc and have already played Dark Souls), followed by maybe Bloodborne again because a solid playthrough at this point shouldn't take too long. Maybe some Dark Souls 3 ng+ ?

ugh. i'm obsessed.

The real question is .. why would someone with a PS4 not just be playing Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne, followed by Dark Souls 2 ng+ and Bloodborne ng+, etc. back and forth. in anticipation for Dark Souls 3, followed maybe by a playthrough of Dark Souls ng+ (provided you have a ps3/pc and have already played Dark Souls), followed by maybe Bloodborne again because a solid playthrough at this point shouldn't take too long. Maybe some Dark Souls 3 ng+ ?

ugh. i'm obsessed.

Played BB through 3 or 4 times (over 200 hours already...may do another run soon...). Just bought DS2 digital on my PS4 and am playing it through. Waiting on them to announce the rumored Season Pass/DLC Packages for DS3 so I can throw as much money as possible at From Software. It's not just you, they're pretty much the best games out there right now (for a portion of gamers, obv).

Guest bitroast

yeah. its lame with DLC. i mean, From do DLC pretty well. but it's still annoying buying DS3 for example knowing in a few months time a flashier all in one package is going to come out.

i'm always skeptical of digital only content. what if an apocalypse occurs and Sony's networks are all wiped out and i want to play Bloodborne on my solar powered ps4+tv set but i can't access the DLC content because i was an IDIOT and purchased the game when it came out and NOT the physical GOTY edition that came out 8 months later. ugh.

Finally beat XCOM 2!!! Just barely. Took down the last enemy Avatar with my own Commander's Avatar, but by a missed shot with my psionic repeater resulting in the enemy Avatar catching fire. It was already being whittled down with Acid damage from an Andromedon I MC'd earlier, all while my own Avatar and soldiers were getting overwhelmed by aliens surrounding them. Hell of a finish.

I know this will get drowned out by WATMM's ever-pervasive DS and BB hype. But I know at least two other members mentioned XCOM 2 nearly a month ago. And just when I was on the verge of quitting, I decided to give it one more go. Guess I never truly gave up, and it paid off.

Finally beat XCOM 2!!! Just barely. Took down the last enemy Avatar with my own Commander's Avatar, but by a missed shot with my psionic repeater resulting in the enemy Avatar catching fire. It was already being whittled down with Acid damage from an Andromedon I MC'd earlier, all while my own Avatar and soldiers were getting overwhelmed by aliens surrounding them. Hell of a finish.

I know this will get drowned out by WATMM's ever-pervasive DS and BB hype. But I know at least two other members mentioned XCOM 2 nearly a month ago. And just when I was on the verge of quitting, I decided to give it one more go. Guess I never truly gave up, and it paid off.

No, congrats, finishing XCOM is kind of a big deal tbh

Played (and beat) Axiom Verge (PS4) - nice game, great music, but wears its love for Metroid a bit too much on its sleeve... not that it is a bad thing; I just think the game early on is a bit too close of a direct ripoff. Surprised Nintendo didn't have anything to say...

Played (and beat) Axiom Verge (PS4) - nice game, great music, but wears its love for Metroid a bit too much on its sleeve... not that it is a bad thing; I just think the game early on is a bit too close of a direct ripoff. Surprised Nintendo didn't have anything to say...

Absolutely loved Axiom Verge because it's so much like Metroid. The glitch gun is such fun. By far my favorite game from last year. I'm in the middle of replaying on hard.

No, congrats, finishing XCOM is kind of a big deal tbh

Cheers :)

Yeah it was tougher than any mission I played prior to it, appropriately enough. Didn't have any Psi-Ops soldiers on this playthrough, but I plan to on the next one. Same with robot hackers.

That one I was kind of curious about too. Looks like a Metroid game with Half-Life elements, which is right up my alley.