IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Yeah, cinematographic would be a good description. No replayability. There are some minor changes depending of your choices in some dialogues but nothing extraordinary. Still I really liked it, there's quite a unique ambiance that's grown on me ever since I finished it.

I would say it's worth paying 20$ as a support for this kind of game-making, but next time they'd better put deliver more content!

Edited by Perezvon

good games indeed :) but man i got spanked bad in the mikavmika. def want to run that one back the after i practice some combos. don't feel too bad about losing to karin since she's such a cunt ;p

connection was rock solid too which was awesome :)

Edited by juiceciuj

good games indeed :) but man i got spanked bad in the mikavmika. def want to run that one back the after i practice some combos. don't feel too bad about losing to karin since she's such a cunt ;p

connection was rock solid too which was awesome :)

we'll definitely have to run back mika v mika again soon!

As if anyone had to remind you, Uncharted 4 looks fucking amazing - better than some movie trailers of late:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU8CQbzkpwc

There's also going to be a Nintendo Direct for Pokemon's 20th Anniversary this Friday at 9AM CST

I just beat Hush with The Lost in Isaac. Gawd dayum that took a while!

i actually now find the lost far easier than keeper or lilith now he has holy mantle. i actually got a 4 streak going with the lost the other day.

i actually now find the lost far easier than keeper or lilith now he has holy mantle. i actually got a 4 streak going with the lost the other day.

I can complete the regular fine, but that boss is a major bitch if you don't have holy shield.

amazing frog? - not amazing,just amateurish and silly

american truck simulator - delivering a batch of tv,s from reno to vegas listening to "seconds" by the human league at twilight in the desert,suddenly it all makes sense

perfect golf-not perfect,but pretty good golf sim on steam,needs a bit of polish,but as good as it gets right now for golf on pc

skyrim-modded the fuck out of edition-still interesting and good looking,best first person open world ever

also-pre-ordered dark souls 3 on pc-looks amazing,please don,t fuck this up FROM

• Like 1

I can complete the regular fine, but that boss is a major bitch if you don't have holy shield.

yeah the hush was a fat cow for the lost. i think i did it with tech x(laser rings) + lost contact(tear block)

also,FROM should revive the tenchu franchise next,with similar mechanics but with a stealth option

god i love tenchu. that and a new armored core. something besides just pumping out souls games

GGs juice. I'm just glad I managed a round in our short matchup.

yeah ggs. this game is crazy fun, yeah? especially considering the lack of content ;).