IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

On 12/2/2023 at 4:23 AM, DavieAddison said:

GARHvUFWwAAVF9N.jpg

OMFG.... the fookin' trailer itself got leaked..... if its real, I will say, it has Tom Petty as its soundtrack, and it does actually look awesome. WAY better than GTA5... And no, I got a copy, but I'm not sharing it, you bloody wait til tomorrow to see it, punk...

Edit: Watched it a couple of times, maybe its fake.... mighty impressive fake tho, if it ends up different to the actual trailer, I'll share it.

Edited by LooseLink

The

12 minutes ago, LooseLink said:

OMFG.... the fookin' trailer itself got leaked..... if its real, I will say, it has Tom Petty as its soundtrack, and it does actually look awesome. WAY better than GTA5... And no, I got a copy, but I'm not sharing it, you bloody wait til tomorrow to see it, punk...

Edit: Watched it a couple of times, maybe its fake.... mighty impressive fake tho, if it ends up different to the actual trailer, I'll share it.

The song in the trailer is "Love Is A Long Road" btw:

ANNNNDDDDDD.... sorry for the multiple posts, gotta say another thing, after watching the trailer again, I've been a fan since the PS1 port of the original GTA, so... it hits me in the feels abit more.... 😉

Ehhh.... sorry gotta say it... too much big booty, of different colours. If you watched the trailer and are familiar with the climate of the entertainment industry atm, you may know what I mean...

Mexicans and Spaniards are awesome though, but then we get a old white lady with two hammers... who is angry for some reason. Hmmm....

If GTA6 is able to play around that.... that ol' Rockstar humor y'know... I hope they do. Because fine I get it I guess.... white people bad?....

Game looks awesome btw, way more appealing than GTA5.

Edited by LooseLink
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, LooseLink said:

ANNNNDDDDDD.... sorry for the multiple posts, gotta say another thing, after watching the trailer again, I've been a fan since the PS1 port of the original GTA, so... it hits me in the feels abit more.... 😉

Ehhh.... sorry gotta say it... too much big booty, of different colours. If you watched the trailer and are familiar with the climate of the entertainment industry atm, you may know what I mean...

Mexicans and Spaniards are awesome though, but then we get a old white lady with two hammers... who is angry for some reason. Hmmm....

If GTA6 is able to play around that.... that ol' Rockstar humor y'know... I hope they do. Because fine I get it I guess.... white people bad?....

Game looks awesome btw, way more appealing than GTA5.

do you feel personally attacked as a white person by a GTA trailer? that's pretty funny. 

trailer looks fucking nuts lets go :gamer: rdr2 level of detail and more.. cant wait to shoot an influencer in the kneecaps

Trailer looks really cool. I didn't like GTA V as much as chinatown wars for example.

Some missions felt so boring like driving a towing service that I felt forced to go rampage just out of boredom. I hope they fixed this. 

Edited by o00o

2 hours ago, chronical said:

do you feel personally attacked as a white person by a GTA trailer? that's pretty funny. 

trailer looks fucking nuts lets go :gamer: rdr2 level of detail and more.. cant wait to shoot an influencer in the kneecaps

No, because I don't know Rockstar personally, and I bet you don't either.

It was just something I noticed, but I did also notice the "Dirt-Bike Dirt-Bags", which I guess would be racist towards white people, out there all dumb and drunk in the swamp and that hmmm?... depends which way this game takes it. But from what I am seeing in the trailer, I'll say this, everytime "mainstream" Weazel News complains and cries when the "Dirt-Bags" roar into poor ol' multi-cultural safe haven party-central what-fucking-ever modern day Vice City, and cause chaos and rip it a new one, I wouldn't be surprised... same shit different day in ol' sunny Vice City 😉

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0dBwQiRK1y/

Edited by LooseLink

2 hours ago, usagi said:

asses bad. too many browns bad. why white woman shown angry, bad. GTA woke??? btw check out my insta

No, no, asses fine, once or twice, but twerking that fat ass on a moving sport car that I'm driving?.... that would make me go "BITCH what ya doin'??? Get your ass back in the car!", but also too much ass tho, I don't play GTA purely for ass. White, brown, yellow... grey... (that would make GTA a horror game by that point...)

It only makes more sense to me why there are "Dirt-Bike Dirt-Bags" ripping the streets of Vice City up. We have had enough of you fat ass twerking bitches all up on the roof of cars twerking, for some reason, for views? Bitch please.... black or white or brown, whatever,  y'all the same, you ain't getting on my insta 😉 

I honestly don't understand what "Woke" means btw, sounds dumb, but educate me if you want, just don't twerk your fat ass on a random sport car while you explain it to me 😉

GTA-6-Trailer-Twerk-Reel.webp?resize=102

I've been talking to and playing videogames with a friend from high school every now and then the past year. He's a gymbro and sometimes uses gay and LGBTQ+ as degrading words while playing games, I've been meaning to point it out to him that I think it's shit behavior that has no place in our progressive day and age. I don't really surround myself with these sort of people and he seems intelligent enough to grasp the concept. I sent him the GTA trailer today and he said he thinks it's too LGBTQ for him compared to other GTAs. I went on a rant about the wording and he felt extremely attacked. I think I figured it out, it's woke to him because it makes fun of the gymbro influencer mentality he identifies with. Good grief can this testosterone driven thinking just die out already.

Oh and btw woke just means not being asleep anymore. I think the opposite would be a sleeper sheeple stuck in the past. But you do you. I do me. I love me some sexual spectrums and non-race oriented worldviews.

22 minutes ago, chronical said:

I've been talking to and playing videogames with a friend from high school every now and then the past year. He's a gymbro and sometimes uses gay and LGBTQ+ as degrading words while playing games, I've been meaning to point it out to him that I think it's shit behavior that has no place in our progressive day and age. I don't really surround myself with these sort of people and he seems intelligent enough to grasp the concept. I sent him the GTA trailer today and he said he thinks it's too LGBTQ for him compared to other GTAs. I went on a rant about the wording and he felt extremely attacked. I think I figured it out, it's woke to him because it makes fun of the gymbro influencer mentality he identifies with. Good grief can this testosterone driven thinking just die out already.

Oh and btw woke just means not being asleep anymore. I think the opposite would be a sleeper sheeple stuck in the past. But you do you. I do me. I love me some sexual spectrums and non-race oriented worldviews.

Interesting, I don't do the gym btw, I did do it for a bit... but I quickly realised that I prefer to tear it up on a dirt bike, speed gets me going.

Now, Vice City in the 80's growing up, it did have its racial gatherings, sure I get it. So now I see, this is now what Vice City has become. You don't see the full picture in that trailer btw, Vice City is twice the fucking size now, that means twice the slums, twice the bullshit... Immigrant central now.. generations of them, all fucking around with money and fame... Its sad. Alot of people got driven out because they don't fit in to that modern thought and lifestyle, fuck failure its all about success, we must progress, if you don't wake up you are forever a piece of shit, fuck that...   

I just miss the Vice City of old, but funny enough, there are way more than a few Dirt-Bags out here that feel the same way as well, so unless Vice City changes, we are going to keep fucking shit up, absolutely sorry if that ruins your day? Too bad... mark my words, by 2025, we are taking over.....

Screenshot%20(116).png?itok=O05Mvgax

I think the GTA trailer only showed that it's fully embracing the Florida is surreal meme. The amount of twerking does stand out but I guess that's how rockstar can be edgy in current date.

17 hours ago, chronical said:

Maybe you should tell him that most of the trailer is based on real footage: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, o00o said:

Maybe you should tell him that most of the trailer is based on real footage: 

Ok right, there you go, not saying Vice City in the 90's was as bad as this, when you keep screwing over pockets of people, this is what happens then.

Vice City of old was fun, there was a damn dirt bike track not to far from the city centre, North Vice Point (I grew up near there). A gang of us used to just ditch school early  and just tear ass over there, huge jumps.... good times.... doubt its there anymore I haven't been there in years...

11 hours ago, usagi said:

I haven't played GTA since the top down era and have little desire to return to it. I'm mostly over open worlds, to start with.

GTA1 is still a classic.

• Like 1