IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

17 hours ago, chronical said:

Check it out boys I agitated a Trump sissy in the gaming thread :catsalute:

I'm not fully a Trump supporter, but I prefer him over Biden atm. I always felt Biden was just a fuckin' chess-piece, a fuckin' old ass wrinkly script-reader. Isn't it the way with American politics, if the main president falls, the Vice-President takes over.... so the V.P is Kamala Harris? Seemed like a feminest plan all along, the man falls, down the stairs in this case, then the Woman Rises from the Ashes, To Save AMERICA.....  etc etc, what-fucking-ever, hey well their plan didn't fuckin' work out did it, Biden's still standing.... oopsie-daisy, we are still waiting for your plan B then huh?... punks.....

(This is another song that needs to be on the GTA6 soundtrack as well btw:)

• Facepalm 4

48 minutes ago, LooseLink said:

I'm not fully a Trump supporter, but I prefer him over Biden atm. I always felt Biden was just a fuckin' chess-piece, a fuckin' old ass wrinkly script-reader. Isn't it the way with American politics, if the main president falls, the Vice-President takes over.... so the V.P is Kamala Harris? Seemed like a feminest plan all along, the man falls, down the stairs in this case, then the Woman Rises from the Ashes, To Save AMERICA.....  etc etc, what-fucking-ever, hey well their plan didn't fuckin' work out did it, Biden's still standing.... oopsie-daisy, we are still waiting for your plan B then huh?... punks.....

confused.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, LooseLink said:

(This is another song that needs to be on the GTA6 soundtrack as well btw:)

It's funny how you're just assuming I'm this left leaning American. I'm from Switzerland. We don't do banana republic politics. We have an actual democracy. You're just a little ball of hatred following whatever angry circlejerk gets offered to you on a silver tablet. Can't wait to find you in GTA6 online and twerk on your car

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chronical said:

It's funny how you're just assuming I'm this left leaning American. I'm from Switzerland. We don't do banana republic politics. We have an actual democracy. You're just a little ball of hatred following whatever angry circlejerk gets offered to you on a silver tablet. Can't wait to find you in GTA6 online and twerk on your car

I didn't assume anything, I don't even know you. Just fulfilling the function of a messageboard, expression. I didn't grow up on social media, I grew up on MSN Messenger and messageboards and that. Which made me a communicator and a storyteller, I tend to say what i feel like saying depending on the situation, if it offends you sometimes, great, then say it did, I'll happily reply.

My parents are half Kiwi/ half Haiti, my mother's been through some shit in the slums here believe me.... but I think we think the same way as well... but Vice City has a way of screwing with your mind, my moms did most of the work in the house from what I remember....

Well if you even ATTEMPT to even try and twerk on my "car", I've sold a few of my old vehicles, but besides my trusty Sanchez, if I have to travel further, I have a motherfuckin' custom Maverick helicopter, good luck trying to twerk your fat ass on top of its rotorblades, punk 😉 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2023 at 8:40 PM, cern said:

Anyone here who nailed the SUNDER WAD? 

Fuckin beast of a WAD.. Worlds best DOOM Player Zero Master Is tearing it appart! 

Worked through Sunlust with Brutal Doom and I nearly gave up many many times (especially the last level) - Think this would kill me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Squee said:
3 hours ago, LooseLink said:

confused.gif

delet 2.0 0.5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LooseLink said:

I didn't assume anything, I don't even know you. Just fulfilling the function of a messageboard, expression. I didn't grow up on social media, I grew up on MSN Messenger and messageboards and that. Which made me a communicator and a storyteller, I tend to say what i feel like saying depending on the situation, if it offends you sometimes, great, then say it did, I'll happily reply.

My parents are half Kiwi/ half Haiti, my mother's been through some shit in the slums here believe me.... but I think we think the same way as well... but Vice City has a way of screwing with your mind, my moms did most of the work in the house from what I remember....

Well if you even ATTEMPT to even try and twerk on my "car", I've sold a few of my old vehicles, but besides my trusty Sanchez, if I have to travel further, I have a motherfuckin' custom Maverick helicopter, good luck trying to twerk your fat ass on top of its rotorblades, punk 😉 

Spoiler

Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

Edited by Berk
  • Like 1

I bought Alan Wake (Remastered) and Alan Wake II. Towards the end of ep 2 on the first game. So far, so okay. Gameplay is a little bit clunky and samey for my tastes. I can see myself getting bored repeating fuck all ammo, shining a torch at, and dodging, the taken dudes for another 4 episodes. Probably would prefer a Telltale games approach to mechanics. 

That being said, the story and setting are cool, I'm loving the overall vibe. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mcbpete said:

Worked through Sunlust with Brutal Doom and I nearly gave up many many times (especially the last level) - Think this would kill me

Have you tried the MyHouse.wad 

It is a piece of art! 👾

He was uploading the Wad on DoomWorld with this background info that his close childhood friend recently passed away. 
After the funeral he got some personal belongings from his friend's parents and floppy's with unfinished Doom Maps + Very Dark disturbing sketches. 

He included the Journal and photos with the WAD and as you read you will understand that he goes very deep into the house map himself and even nightmares starts to haunting him. You get so confused and lost in this map and everything just changes all the time it is so brilliant! 

Download wad and original post: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/134292-myhousewad/

IMG_20220816_232444327.thumb.jpg.59053b3394c620cf7ce7762f5eedb47e.jpg

Download and original post: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/134292-myhousewad/

IMG_20220816_150024570.thumb.jpg.a395270c8c12aed9e0f52a1606c2c990.jpg

11 minutes ago, cern said:

Have you tried the MyHouse.wad 

It is a piece of art! 👾

Not yet. I keep meaning to and unfortunately I've spoiled a big chunk of it by watching someone's blind play-through - everything until the 'friendly dog, big dog & block of flats' section (description left deliberately vague to not spoil for anyone else but those that have played it will know what I mean !).

Might download & save it for my visit back to family over Christmas as I'lll be without the internet for about a week or so.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, o00o said:

I really liked the 2D GTA games 

One thing I'm glad they lost when they moved from 2d to 3d (and why I've not revisited them): Lives (and quite limited amount if I remember correctly

I could be wrong but I remember the PC demo was timer-based rather than lives-based and that definitely encouraged more freedom for exploration and mayhem than the retail version (by the time I was on the final mission of each island I was driving so carefully so I didn't have to replay everything again!)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cern said:

Disco Elysium on Switch 

Its really great but it was a bit too weird and dark for my desire to spend a relaxing weekend. Still worth playing 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, o00o said:

Its really great but it was a bit too weird and dark for my desire to spend a relaxing weekend. Still worth playing 

I gave up. It was so slow for me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cern said:

Like too much story telling or too much menu diving/tactic stuff and less action? 

Yeah the menu navigating dialogue options was just not fun for me.

4 hours ago, onecaseman said:

Yeah the menu navigating dialogue options was just not fun for me.

Yeah not much of a action game maybe

I think when getting into it I need to know it is a rpg-game roll dices, watching specs etc Magic The Gathering style and less action but more strategy. . 
I like this kind for a change.. Playing Metroid Dread, Quake II and Doom at the moment so it is intense but lots of fun!