IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

can't do it from my mobile so i'll describe what i'd like to post:

take the Dawson's Creek image and change to Dawson's Leak. Underneath post the pic of Dawson crying. Photoshop the pic of rob with sand in his eyes so it looks like he's crying with Dawson.

sorry Sean (pm me)

In the mythology of Bali leak is the wicked witch. “le” means witches and “ak” means evil.Leak is visible in the night by the shamans of leak hunters.In the afternoon he looked like a human being, while at night he was in the cemetery to find the organs in the human body that is used to make magic potions.

leak.jpg

Hi Sean D. Good work. Great art. Shame we started out on the wrong foot, seems your multimedia art would overlap with my own background. Funny how the Internet works. Foucault, Deleuze, baudrillard, Delanda, massumi, et al. Ctheory, neural.it, the whole jams. We could have been special. We could have situated Exai together in some post structuralist Neo colonialist revamped virtual terrain, evoked glitch and gl0tch, the seat of error and gesture of the humane in silicon confines. T'is a shame you hate me so.

Guest pixelives

Haven't listened since last night. Been out all day. Going to give another good listen in a bit on the other system that is primarily for vinyl listening w the vintage studio monitors. i.e my non studio setup.

Is there any noticable distinction between disc one and disc two?

Meaning, is it one big album as a whole, or does each disc have a different color? Like, disc one more hip-hop oriented, disc two more idm. One darker, two lighter. One more moody, two more complex, etc...

pixelives, was there any documentation with the download, specifically something asking people to hold off on broadcasting any of the tracks on the radio or online? Reason i'm wondering is because if the promos are already out, why haven't we heard anymore tracks being previewed.

Haven't listened since last night. Been out all day. Going to give another good listen in a bit on the other system that is primarily for vinyl listening w the vintage studio monitors. i.e my non studio setup.

I think we're all interested to hear some more of your thoughts on the album. Does Exai closely resemble Oversteps or any other recent album?