IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest disoriental express

It's ok childrens, we have the future ahead of us. :trashbear::emotawesomepm9:

EDIT: children of the reverb

EDIT: children of the track length

Edited by disoriental express

going mental on keyboards and beat machines hardly constitutes 'music'. learn music theory, harmony and composition. learn to make a groove that people can dance to. hire a singer to get some emotion and personal appeal to it. right now this sounds like someones keys got stuck or something on someones instruments and someone forgot to turn the thing off and it was left alone all night then someone packaged it in a cd

going mental on keyboards and beat machines hardly constitutes 'music'. learn music theory, harmony and composition. learn to make a groove that people can dance to. hire a singer to get some emotion and personal appeal to it. right now this sounds like someones keys got stuck or something on someones instruments and someone forgot to turn the thing off and it was left alone all night then someone packaged it in a cd

now that is quality. you beat every last one of us to the punch! :mcgriff:

fuck page 202

FUCK THIS NOISE WHAT IS THIS SHIT YOU YOU KIDS CALL MUSIC IN MY DAY PEOPLE COULD PLAY A GOD DAMN MELODY AND NOW ITS A BUNCH OF SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS CAPS LOCK BUTTON DO oh no i don't like that at all

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS CAPS LOCK BUTTON DO oh no i don't like that at all

qft

When they dig up the remains of the Internet in 2367, this statement will be the Rosetta stone.

don't forget that this thread is about three threads merged together (including the bull wallet shop thread), so it's kinda like a fake victory

you need to add the replies up from those threads and substract them from the whole thread, then you know the real number

it's probably barely over 100 or so

i killed the party

you all asked for it

oversteps thread was a combination of merged threads. hence the name 'megathread'

people

i had my first autechre dream last night

exai sounded really nice. i remember being really happy while i was listening to it. the packaging was nice to hold.

there was one track where there's a big loud crashing noise in the middle, then it continues on in a draft-esque hip hop groove

people here were psyched about the release and were big upping ae all over the place

anthony fantano gave it a strong 9 and skrillex tweeted about it

then i woke up

it's only the 2nd dream like this i've ever had. the first one was about getting a ps2.

the future is assured then..... we may all recede to the warmth of our beds and our lives..... ae still the boss....