IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

the end of 1 1 is....i cant believe what i am listening to. same with recks on, i cant believe they finally just fucking did this.

You said it mang.

Having

heard this about four times all the way through now, I still prefer

Oversteps, which remains probably my favourite Autechre album.

OK then...

Edited by ambermonk

From Bleep:

This is a mail out to customers who ordered and downloaded 24-bit WAVs of Autechre - 'Exai' from Bleep yesterday.

A fault has been discovered on "T ess xi", track 5 from Exai. This applies to the the 24-bit WAV version only - MP3, FLAC, 16bit WAV were all fine. The fault was discovered, and the corrupt track replaced at 17.14 (GMT) yesterday. All the other files remain unchanged. If you downloaded after this point you will not be affected.

i was robbed

Edited by sysyphus

Guest jasondonervan

Just got this from Bleep:

This is a mail out to customers who ordered and downloaded 24-bit WAVs of Autechre - 'Exai' from Bleep yesterday.

A fault has been discovered on "T ess xi", track 5 from Exai. This applies to the the 24-bit WAV version only - MP3, FLAC, 16bit WAV were all fine. The fault was discovered, and the corrupt track replaced at 17.14 (GMT) yesterday. All the other files remain unchanged. If you downloaded after this point you will not be affected.

Here is a instant download link to the single replacement track, so you don't have to re-download the entire album again.

This link is valid for 24 hours from 18:00 GMT. If you wish to download after this point, you can re-download the whole release from your Bleep account.

Guest disoriental express

alright so the cops came to the door due to a noise complaint. They seemed perplexed at having to do this at noon on a weekday.... a massive win for Exai as far as im concerned.

TOO MUCH BASS = NOT ENOUGH BASS

although i am kinda worried now...which neighbor was it.....damn you mystery neighbor...damn you....

Edited by disoriental express

alright so the cops came to the door due to a noise complaint. They seemed perplexed at having to do this at noon on a weekday.... a massive win for Exai as far as im concerned.

although i am kinda worried now...which neighbor was it.....damn you mystery neighbor...damn you....

awesome!

Guest toosharp

Only now listening for the first time due to that clusterfuck (Bleep meltdown) yesterday.

Just into second half of lp...holy fuck, this is something else!!

make sure its midnight next time, then its worthwhile.

Hi BZZZTT we're Autechre WUBWUBUWUB and we're still GNAARRRRR GNARRRR CLICK CLICK angry so here's BWZZZZZ our album Exai!

They gotta stop their gloomy haunted house reverb with buzzy electronic sounds schtick. It's been 3 albums now.

Hi BZZZTT we're Autechre WUBWUBUWUB and we're still GNAARRRRR GNARRRR CLICK CLICK angry so here's BWZZZZZ our album Exai!
They gotta stop their gloomy haunted house reverb with buzzy electronic sounds schtick. It's been 3 albums now.

how could you

How is it that this thread seems less active now that we actually have something awesome to talk about?

The thread grew 40 pages in 24 hours.

Although to be fair, about 20 of those pages were people talking about how slow the download from bleep was taking, with updates of how far along they were into the ~2GB dl.

But my bet is now everyone is too busy listening and scraping their brains up off the floor

Edited by fizzkinz

How is it that this thread seems less active now that we actually have something awesome to talk about?

The thread grew 40 pages in 24 hours.

Although to be fair, about 20 of those pages were people talking about how slow the download from bleep was taking, with updates of how far along they were into the ~2GB dl.

But my bet is now everyone is too busy listening and scraping their brains up off the floor

Haha, yeah I'm not at all saying that's it's NOT active, just that it seems to have been going at an even more rapid pace talking about absolute nonsense for about a week.

About to finish my third listen, still absolutely loving this. They are both great, but Disc 2 totally crushes Disc 1.