IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

spl9 has come on like a beast. I didn't like it at first and now I can't stop. I'm still riding the exai high. fuckin a.

Yeah, it's now the time to discover the ones that didn't match on first hearing (for me, prac-f and Flep)

spl9 has come on like a beast. I didn't like it at first and now I can't stop. I'm still riding the exai high. fuckin a.

Yeah, it's now the time to discover the ones that didn't match on first hearing (for me, prac-f and Flep)

yea definitely

Still haven't received my physical copy. I'm going to Exaiplode with anticipation.

(Sorry again.)

Guest Torchiest

I'm hoping I'll be able to download the mp3s in the morning while waiting for the album to show up. Pretty exciting, since this is the first new album they've released since I started buying their music again after a decade hiatus.

Guest jasondonervan

Vinyl in the house! Lovely packaging.. (didn't get two sets of stickers with vinyl, those are from the CD)

LvEaPGh.jpg

vekoS is my current favorite. What an insane track!

Same here! That's my absolute favorite. I can't make out what the creepy whispering in the background is saying though lol

"Veko S .......yeah!"

Could you post a few pics of the cd, please?

Vinyl in the house! Lovely packaging.. (didn't get two sets of stickers with vinyl, those are from the CD)

LvEaPGh.jpg

Could you post a few pics of the cd, please?

LvEaPGh.jpg

I would be interested in seeing the CD too!! this is beautiful! Buying on next paychek

Edited by colunga

The vinyl finally arrived here too. Love the packaging! I won't have a chance to listen to this until tomorrow though. It looks like I have to stay Exai-virgin for one more day.

For all the Germans around here. It mentions Watmm.

http://www.hhv-mag.com/de/review/4597/autechre-exai

Lol. it doesn't just mention watmm, it tells the tale of this friggin thread.

google translate:

Aphex Twin, Squarepusher and Autechre have always been the cornerstone of this label, and even the best new act can arise only in the shade. The best reflected on the most longest running online forum for Electronic Music, We Are The Music Makers resist. In September last year, The Designers Republic announced to work on the cover of next Autechre album, went off the collective spin. The corresponding thread of the forum began with totally crazy designs possible cover art. Over the months, joined up into January on speculation and masturbation dreams of the possible style of the album. Back to the beats? Publication of the more radical interpretations of live "Oversteps"? A new genre? As January, the first promo copies were sent out, the nerves were raw in the forum. No leaks in sight. Tears flowed, mothers were offered for auditions, straitjackets were distributed. The moderator was about to close because of too much blubbering the thread. This saw over 250,000 views in mid-February. In over 5,500 entries in 270 pages suffering was sued debated raged and fantasizes. As the end of February last the digital publication is anticipated was (by then it was no verzeichenbaren leak of the album!) Was short silence. The forum members had adopted as a flashmob in the few online stores and placed them immediately paralyzed.

Since then there is full euphoria in the forum.
:beer:

Guest pixelives

Haha. I guess I had a small part in all of this. :wink:

I'm just glad I was never digitally burned at the stake. :beer:

google translate:

>Aphex Twin, Squarepusher and Autechre have always been the cornerstone of this label, and even the best new act can arise only in the shade. The best reflected on the most longest running online forum for Electronic Music, We Are The Music Makers resist. In September last year, The Designers Republic announced to work on the cover of next Autechre album, went off the collective spin. The corresponding thread of the forum began with totally crazy designs possible cover art. Over the months, joined up into January on speculation and masturbation dreams of the possible style of the album. Back to the beats? Publication of the more radical interpretations of live "Oversteps"? A new genre? As January, the first promo copies were sent out, the nerves were raw in the forum. No leaks in sight. Tears flowed, mothers were offered for auditions, straitjackets were distributed. The moderator was about to close because of too much blubbering the thread. This saw over 250,000 views in mid-February. In over 5,500 entries in 270 pages suffering was sued debated raged and fantasizes. As the end of February last the digital publication is anticipated was (by then it was no verzeichenbaren leak of the album!) Was short silence. The forum members had adopted as a flashmob in the few online stores and placed them immediately paralyzed.

fist-pump-baby.jpg

Guest jasondonervan

google translate:

Aphex Twin, Squarepusher and Autechre have always been the cornerstone of this label, and even the best new act can arise only in the shade. The best reflected on the most longest running online forum for Electronic Music, We Are The Music Makers resist. In September last year, The Designers Republic announced to work on the cover of next Autechre album, went off the collective spin. The corresponding thread of the forum began with totally crazy designs possible cover art. Over the months, joined up into January on speculation and masturbation dreams of the possible style of the album. Back to the beats? Publication of the more radical interpretations of live "Oversteps"? A new genre? As January, the first promo copies were sent out, the nerves were raw in the forum. No leaks in sight. Tears flowed, mothers were offered for auditions, straitjackets were distributed. The moderator was about to close because of too much blubbering the thread. This saw over 250,000 views in mid-February. In over 5,500 entries in 270 pages suffering was sued debated raged and fantasizes. As the end of February last the digital publication is anticipated was (by then it was no verzeichenbaren leak of the album!) Was short silence. The forum members had adopted as a flashmob in the few online stores and placed them immediately paralyzed.

Fantastic. Better in fact than most of the sub-par writing exhibited by the bloggerati for Exai reviews lately.

google translate:

>Aphex Twin, Squarepusher and Autechre have always been the cornerstone of this label, and even the best new act can arise only in the shade. The best reflected on the most longest running online forum for Electronic Music, We Are The Music Makers resist. In September last year, The Designers Republic announced to work on the cover of next Autechre album, went off the collective spin. The corresponding thread of the forum began with totally crazy designs possible cover art. Over the months, joined up into January on speculation and masturbation dreams of the possible style of the album. Back to the beats? Publication of the more radical interpretations of live "Oversteps"? A new genre? As January, the first promo copies were sent out, the nerves were raw in the forum. No leaks in sight. Tears flowed, mothers were offered for auditions, straitjackets were distributed. The moderator was about to close because of too much blubbering the thread. This saw over 250,000 views in mid-February. In over 5,500 entries in 270 pages suffering was sued debated raged and fantasizes. As the end of February last the digital publication is anticipated was (by then it was no verzeichenbaren leak of the album!) Was short silence. The forum members had adopted as a flashmob in the few online stores and placed them immediately paralyzed.

WELL HELL YESH.

Definitely better than reading 90% of the "reviews" that have appeared lately.