Watched A Million Ways To Die in The West last night. Hmmm... 6/10? It made me chuckle a couple of times, but there was something about the timing of the jokes and Seth McFarlane's performance that didn't work all that well.

Beatlejuice - 10/10...I find it bizarre how this movie seemed totally normal to me when i was like 12.

Haha. Yah, interesting point. Me, too. Perhaps fantastical works seem more normal to children, because they feel that is the purpose of having arts created. If one is going to emulate life in art, what is the point? (kind of thing) Like a Saturday morning cartoon of a kid's dad who goes to work and finds life miserable, so he goes to the supply closet and masturbates about a co-worker cuz mommy left a few years ago to pursue dancing. And then nobody would buy this unfit "Timmy's Cubicle Dad" action figure, etc.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Watched A Million Ways To Die in The West last night. Hmmm... 6/10? It made me chuckle a couple of times, but there was something about the timing of the jokes and Seth McFarlane's performance that didn't work all that well.

generous

22 Jump Street 22/10

Had a good time with it. I don't see how you could hate it if you liked the first (whoever that was above that gave it 0/10)

film-oxyana-poster-200.jpg

imagine a city full of inbred rednecks going around injecting themselves with oxycontin. now imagine watching a movie that's about 2 hrs long about these rednecks telling you would they're overdosing right and left and getting their teeth pulled out due to their addiction of oxycontin. now kick yourself in the gonads. that's how this movie will make you feel

Edited by Nebraska

Bad Neighbours - 5/10 When will this assortment of limp dick douches accept that they need Apatow in their corner.

Escape Plan - 6/10 When will this assortment of iconic musclemen accept that with a decent script this could have been awesome. Failed opportunity.

Grand Budapest - 9/10 When will Wes Craven stop making me fall for his quirky cinematic style. AAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

Bad Neighbours - 5/10 When will this assortment of limp dick douches accept that they need Apatow in their corner.

Escape Plan - 6/10 When will this assortment of iconic musclemen accept that with a decent script this could have been awesome. Failed opportunity.

Grand Budapest - 9/10 When will Wes Craven stop making me fall for his quirky cinematic style. AAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

I think Grand Budapest is the shittiest movie Wes (Craven) Anderson made so far. I have no doubt the next one will be even worse.

22 jump street - it was funny but for the whole time i was distracted by a big old fat guy with a mustache who felt asleep during the movie. So the movie was good but not good enough to keep my full attention.

Edited by Deer

LOL.

Anyway, watched The Raid 2 - holy fuck/10

is Edge of Tomorrow worth it?

Absolutely! I was extremely surprised by it. I was afraid it was gonna end up like Battle LA, but the tempo, pacing, and some really cool scenes made it worth it. One of the most entertaining movies I've seen in a loooooong time.

is Edge of Tomorrow worth it?

Absolutely! I was extremely surprised by it. I was afraid it was gonna end up like Battle LA, but the tempo, pacing, and some really cool scenes made it worth it. One of the most entertaining movies I've seen in a loooooong time.

2nded

Watched Into The Night http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089346/ yesterday. Jeff Goldblum is a dreamboat.

Ah, this role led to Goldblum getting cast as Brundlefly. And then many years later he was given a new lease of life as part of an ensemble cast in some Wes Craven films.