James Cameron, much like Ridley Scott, is a genius:

Ever since it was announced that Arnold Schwarzenegger will return for "Terminator Genisys," he's been saying that he'll be able to play the Terminator again because the robot's skin actually ages.

Now comes word that the idea behind this came from James Cameron, who spoke about the reboot/sequel while celebrating the franchise's 30th anniversary. "I pointed out that the outer covering [of the Terminator] was actually not synthetic, that it was organic and therefore could age," he explained. "You could theoretically have a Terminator that was sent back in time, missed his target, and ended up just kind of living on in society. Because he is a learning computer and has a brain as a central processor, he could actually become more human as he went along without getting discovered."

BRILLIANT!

James, that already happened on the TV show no one watched. Edited by doublename

Guest Roksen Creek

Zodiac is actually my favourite Fincher film. Really brilliant, underrated masterpiece. I need to see Gone Girl asap

Zodiac is actually my favourite Fincher film. Really brilliant, underrated masterpiece. I need to see Gone Girl asap

agreed, besides the other obvious good aspects it's one of the only movies i've seen with excessive as fuck CGI that actually is subtle enough to not be noticeable. If you watch the making of on the DVd its pretty mind blowing what they did.

agreed, besides the other obvious good aspects it's one of the only movies i've seen with excessive as fuck CGI that actually is subtle enough to not be noticeable. If you watch the making of on the DVd its pretty mind blowing what they did.

Totally, Fincher loves his subtle CGI - Zodiac is by far the best example of this. Brilliant film.

mI7tSsb.jpg

i kept hearing rave reviews about this film (from friends and critics) and decided to check it out. i think it's a movie version of banshee with a slightly different backstory and a pet pooch acting as a catalyst

is it fun though? I keep seeing good shit about it and I realised I'd actually enjoy the fuck out of a good old fashioned Keanu shoot-em-up, provided it's well done.

Gone Girl 7,5'ish/10

Really good, but wasn't really blown away, like I semi-expected to be. I've seen better Fincher movies.

But still... Really good movie.

Edited by Npoess

mI7tSsb.jpg

i kept hearing rave reviews about this film (from friends and critics) and decided to check it out. i think it's a movie version of banshee with a slightly different backstory and a pet pooch acting as a catalyst

You can play as John Wick in Payday 2

http://www.pcgamer.com/payday-2-gets-free-john-wick-dlc/

Mystic River 4/10 - Boring (supposed to one of the best films of all time according to the fella who lent it to me) . Not my cup of tea.

Couldn't understand a fucking word Sean Penn was saying. Not that I really cared.

is it fun though? I keep seeing good shit about it and I realised I'd actually enjoy the fuck out of a good old fashioned Keanu shoot-em-up, provided it's well done.

kinda. they have to put dialogue and moments to lead into the next fight which was kinda "really?". i'd wait for it to come out on dvd or cable (unless you wanna see a bunch of people shot)

blue ruin 6/10ish?

started watching a hilariously bad documentary on honey badgers that keeps coming up in netflix. one of the worst nature docs i've seen. only made it about half way through and it's less than an hr