IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

1 hour ago, President Squidward said:

thanks a bunch! will look at these

? These are really good. Also, one thing I've noticed in the drawings you post is that you exert a lot of pressure on your pencil. Try to sketch a little lighter: you'll find your lines will become more fluent.

1 hour ago, kieselguhr kid said:

Baby Aardvark named ET saved by Namibian Truck driver and given a ...

this is the post your most recent aardvark thread now

98F0EBFB-1FB6-4179-94E9-4DE1645F550D.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

? These are really good. Also, one thing I've noticed in the drawings you post is that you exert a lot of pressure on your pencil. Try to sketch a little lighter: you'll find your lines will become more fluent.

98F0EBFB-1FB6-4179-94E9-4DE1645F550D.png

thanks for the advice man!! yeah, i tend to not know anything about how art works and lack the fucking patience and how to use and hold a pencil, i tend to use it either too hard to too soft and always comes off messy, especially with the constant erasing that you can see on all the sketches. it sucks being me XP 

1 hour ago, President Squidward said:

thanks for the advice man!! yeah, i tend to not know anything about how art works and lack the fucking patience and how to use and hold a pencil, i tend to use it either too hard to too soft and always comes off messy, especially with the constant erasing that you can see on all the sketches. it sucks being me XP 

Soft and messy is better than too hard and choppy. With practice it'll get less and less messy.

Also, it's easier to erase.

5 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Soft and messy is better than too hard and choppy. With practice it'll get less and less messy.

Also, it's easier to erase.

I think my problem is I did this with a shitty mechanical pencil and haven't found a good eraser for art purposes so every time I erase a detail on my drawing it either fucks up the paper or the drawing, I've had instances when the paper rips from erasing too much ?