5.For Karme

6.Finally Some Shit/The Rain Stopped

7.Kenny Rolls One

8.Korben Dallas

9.Re Assimilate

10.Bells

kBxPN.jpg

Yes.

I picked up a couple of the EPs on Ninja Tune and they are very nice. He seems to have a rather eclectic taste in productions, ranging from techno to garage, even some jungly type moments. Will give this a listen, but would kinda hope for some cohesion amongst the tracks.

Yes.

I picked up a couple of the EPs on Ninja Tune and they are very nice. He seems to have a rather eclectic taste in productions, ranging from techno to garage, even some jungly type moments. Will give this a listen, but would kinda hope for some cohesion amongst the tracks.

Yeh there's even some braindance-y moments on this one (definitely on the first track - in the line of Monolith/DMX Krew/EOD/you know).

He goes over a wide variety of styles, but I feel there's still cohesiveness to it. It's not just a bunch of genre-tracks thrown together. He definitely has his sound.

Yes.

Yeh there's even some braindance-y moments on this one (definitely on the first track - in the line of Monolith/DMX Krew/EOD/you know).

He goes over a wide variety of styles, but I feel there's still cohesiveness to it. It's not just a bunch of genre-tracks thrown together. He definitely has his sound.

^Well said. FaltyDL just keeps impressing me more and more. He reminds me of Four Tet back when I first heard him in the mid-00s by being not just prolific but always trying something new (without being too experimental). It's not always brilliant but it's always decent and interesting.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've loved faltydl since love is a liability. the style of music he makes varies a lot from the garage I first heard from him, but it's always on point.

Hardcourage is some good stuff, first tune is nice, has a lot of aphex synths going on. I haven't heard the full album, but it has a simple but somehow really nice video (kind of reminds me of 90's mtv):

there are quite a few filler trax on the record tho, really.

but

"stay I'm changed

"she sleeps"

"finally some shit/the rain stopped"

are definite hilites

Guest interr0bangr

My favorite release by him by a huge longshot. Moves him farther away from his more Burial-lite dubstep stuff towards a more melodic, genre bending experience.

I just purchased this, unheard. Now I am on my way home at which point I will listen to this. Good updates watmm.

Tough choice at the store today between this, new Nosaj, or new Starkey. I went with this, we’ll see how that goes…

Archived