IGNORED

Warp just posted this on Facebook....

futureimage

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Either that or Warp / Ae are getting us back for the Bull Wallet thing and fucking with us for shits and giggles.

There are worse ways to spend one's time.

Guest pixelives

My two cents..

I'm guessing webcast or tour dates. I haven't asked in specific. I guess I could. But I kind of like the wait.

The other one that looks like three letters.. Well that has something to do with another group. Though I find it strange that tDR is using this identity for other stuff, however...

This has got to be more than just an announcement of live tour (they usually always tour) or webcast 11 hour mix. No this to me seems like something more. Joyrex even changed watmm.com for this (?)...

My first inclination when I saw the first page was that it was a hint towards an EP, with the reverse artwork it seems reasonable to assume TDR took the same concept from the Oversteps packaging. But Joyrex has said this is not the case. Nor is it another AE LP. The mods seem excited by this, so I am gonna rule out a webcast/tour announcement and conclude this is new music but not made by AE, but AFX.

Have they hinted towards tours or the webcast in the past? Because those things are not unusual, it seems odd to announce them in a mysterious way when its probably gonna get more AE fans (especially on facebook) expecting more AE material. Especially when the reverse packaging is so similar to the Oversteps/MoveTen combo.

524704_10151313777602686_230273422_n.jpg

cover.jpg

My opinion is this is a troll on Warp and/or Joyrex or its something grander than a new AE LP/EP and the only thing I can think of that would cause more joy for AE fans is something AFX related. Exai being a massive summation of their past work... perhaps AFX has a similar kind of album. And together, the greatest power and force of the IDM universe.

This will be a live DVD featuring ACTUAL footage from dark rooms across the globe during the Oversteps tour. Occasionally you will see camera flashes, illuminated fire exit signs and hear people shouting "I luv u sean, plz"

This will be a live DVD featuring ACTUAL footage from dark rooms across the globe during the Oversteps tour. Occasionally you will see camera flashes, illuminated fire exit signs and hear people shouting "I luv u sean, plz"

Take it one step further, they should release a live DVD with no audiotrack.

why the fuck would aphex release an album with an ae cover?

if its not a webcast or tour than I'd go with a DVD single with an animated video for a track.

Didn't think of that. DVD single with chris cunningham animation or something would be worthy of the suspense/mystery. We'll see Could also be tour recordings. But if its not either of those its AFX.

Archived