IGNORED

Warp just posted this on Facebook....

futureimage

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF could it be? Joyrex says it's not an EP, and they wouldn't have a countdown for a tour announcement...

It's got to be a broadcast, but I don't know why they'd have that white cover thing for a broadcast..

I don't think it's related but if you view the source of the autechre.ws site this is in the code

<h4>T-Shirt - weight 200g Approx</h4> <table style="width: 225px;"> <tbody> <tr> <td height="13">Country</td> <td class="xl24" width="75">Charge per item</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="13">UK</td> <td class="xl24">£2.70</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="13">US</td> <td class="xl24">$3.30</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="13">EU</td> <td class="xl24">€2.98</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="13">ROW</td> <td class="xl24">$3.30</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

list of shipping prices for a 200g t-shirt, this follows shipping prices and weights for the vinyl and CD. there's nothing else of interest in the source

I'm guessing another live broadcast. Joyrex never denied it and it makes the most sense given that there's now a countdown. I don't think it's going to be an announcement, but streaming audio will show up there.

Does anyone remember dates/days of the week for the last broadcasts?

How do you guys feel about Actress?

sean pls

Sean makes the beets and Rob is a lush

this thread is shit

this thread is brilliant

amusing photoshop

I am exaited

oversteps tour clips

oversteps tour clips

oversteps still sucks

not really feeling the post 2008 sound design

fuck you it's lush

coil

Actress

sean pls

Rawb stahp

Why then Ile fit you. Heironymo's mad againe

shantih shantih shantih

page 200 acheived

Huh. Saturday night UK time into all-day Sunday would be a good time for a broadcast, especially as that is the weekend before the album officially comes out, right?

But it is weird that there are two times that are EXACTLY 24 hours apart. Like someone said, that is more like a UK/US release date, but there's no way it could be so soon, and on a Saturday/Sunday anyway. As far as I can tell.

Also, this would be a weird way to announce a broadcast, especially if it was meant to be promo for the album. I imagine you would not want to be so secretive about an upcoming promo broadcast, because you need to give time for press coverage to get the word out!

guys has it leaked

guys has it leakd

oh god guys has it leaked or not fuck

i dont know if i can survive without the leak

has it leaked guys

come on leak already

come fucking on leak shit dick leak

i really cant go on leakless like this anymore

oh come on this is bullshit just leak already

guys has it leaked

Archived