IGNORED

Warp just posted this on Facebook....

futureimage

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just hoping it's another webstream, to be released on the official launch date of Exai - I absolutely loved the last three ones and are frequently on rotation on my mp3 player.

I know you're joking, but this actually happened with BOC. Except of course there was no tour and it was just insane fans. I think someone even bought a ticket to the UK and wound up on a secluded beach somewhere, sans BOC obviously.

Man I remember this whole thing unfolding - An absolutely mind fuck of a thread that unfolded over days and weeks. It was awesome !

Hmm, actually I can only find this one - I'm sure there was a topic much larger than this: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/9060-red-moon-flashy-eyes/

tour announcement, or marketing research to see what the fans want, imo...

and joyrex said "planned ep" therefore, an EP must be planned, but obviously it's not going to be announced until after the album it's following is officially released, /r/tards...

Max/MSP patches on CD ROM - "Make your own Exai!"

One in eleven chance of finding one in a box of Cheerios. Ten in eleven chance of 80-minute paulstretch of Rettic AC.

Can't go wrong

I love when they announce stuff. When they announce they're gonna announce something it's pretty annoying

But at least now we know it's something and we know when we will know what that something is!! Not just a tease!

lol :emotawesomepm9:

Archived