Wait what, do the vocals clip at one point?

EDIT: Uhf, there's some nasty shit going on at 0:55.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

3 hours ago, Squee said:

Wait what, do the vocals clip at one point?

EDIT: Uhf, there's some nasty shit going on at 0:55.

with lynch everything's in clipping!

He needs to stop pottering around in his tool shed and get this Wisteria thing off the ground. He's pitched it and got actors involved so there's clearly fully formed ideas and probably a script there, he can't let this lie dormant. I think he's getting distracted by his other passions/side projects and got derailed, we're all guilty of that to some extent. This leads to procrastination and abandonment. He is too young to take his eye off the ball and I'm sure he has something up his sleeve, one of his pleasures is to keep the common man guessing. Am I suggesting he got a little too comfortable up in them thar hills? Yes. But when he reads this it will provide the impetus to get out of the tool shed, put the paint brushes down and get the ball rolling again

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Soloman Tump said:

Quite like that Chrystabell track, haunting stuff

Yeah!

On 4/27/2023 at 7:34 AM, cruising for burgers said:

I made this Laura Palmer's theme playlist a while ago don't know if I shared it yet... most are metal covers... go figure ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

playlist ---> Laura Palmer's Theme

since we're in a ride for music covers...

Are we just posting random shit now? Each time this thread is bumped I get excited for a season 4 or breaking news that Lynch has died. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2