IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

This semester was probably the most demanding I've ever had, 9 courses over the whole semester (8 at a time though, one shifted focus after mid-terms) and I pulled a B average overall...

turned in my bachelor's thesis...presented it in february, procrastinated and heard on monday that the deadline was today...so i did the finishing touches and turned it in....now i am at a loss on what to stress about this summer...the upcoming master's thesis..going to enjoy this little victory a little while

Well done, comrade. Did my own oral thesis defense last week; in a few weeks I'll finally have earned an MA.

Bit anticlimactic though, as I've not a clue where to go from here… :fear:

Handing in your master's thesis is the most anti climatic thing ever. When I handed in my master's thesis 3 years ago I got in line and waited for my turn. After 10 minutes or so it was my turn and I said, "I'm here to hand in my master's thesis!" and the response was, "Oh, you're in the wrong place. Go to the office upstairs and they'll help you out".

Oh.

So I went upstairs found the office, which was completely empty except from one secretary by the way, and I told her, "I'm here to hand in my master's thesis". I gave it to her, she signed a couple of things and then she said, "Well... Congratulations". My response was, "oh... Right... Thanks" and then I left. Went down to my computer car, sat there for a couple of minutes and then I went to work.

Put in my last assignment for my Open degree, nothing like a Masters thesis but it feels good to be so close to the finish after what seems like an eternity. Just one exam to go in a week and a half and it's me done.

My dad, after boasting for years that he's never been to the dentist, has a major absess and his face is swollen up like someone wearing five masks of their own face.

I lol'ed.

It's my sisters boyfriend/fiance 30th birthday next weekend, my mum bought (under my direction) 6 bottles of Delirium Belgium beer for him as a present (because it's his favorite beer lah lah lah). And they were sitting in the shed...

Oh dear they've all seem to of dissapeared lol :biggrin::beer:

A massive achievement and success but also big trouble heading my way tomorrow....

Edited by beerwolf

kicked out of chat for asking Chesney about space docking,

smoking weed tonight, no matter the cost

perhaps weed smoking will allow entry back into the chat

HarrJann has it out to get me, she's gonna get me, scared y'all... terrified