IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

On 4/23/2019 at 12:34 PM, Nebraska said:

new kanye west merch for his sunday church services. perfect for outdoor worship of any kind and very branch davidian chíché

https://twitter.com/NigelDPresents/status/1120000723394203650

https://twitter.com/NigelDPresents/status/1120030577468612610

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think most people are better at something than Kanye is at rapping. Kanye mostly had a knack for finding the right things to sample and hooks. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

did anyone have a sunday this awesome?

There were more trees in my Sunday.  I like trees.

Kanye West: clear cutting the world of music.

• Like 1

If your not interested in his music (I'm sure once upon a time he was pretty great) this bloke seems like a right twerp

His wife is fit but I'm sure if I spent any modicum of time more than gazing at her face and tits when they occasionally pop up on my radar I'd find her also a very annoying twerp

Look at me! Look at me!! Look at me!!! Look at me!!!! Me! Me!!! Me!!!!

Fuck off and die. Both of ya. And those who billion other twerps who 'follow' you.

FOAD

Edited by beerwolf

Never forget, half the world's population, nearly 4 billion people, is stupider than the other half.  It certainly explains a lot of phenomenon, like ICP fandom, and I'm sure it explains how Kim got to be a billionaire.  It can be 'curl up in a ball and cry' terrifying if you think about it for too long.  

Then again, half the world's population is shorter than the other half but that doesn't really affect much.

Edited by tailings

2 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

what if ye does not actually believe in god and simply uses faith as a marketing strategy

God's down, as long as he gets his 80% cut.

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

dayum god is shining on kanye's "beautiful" wife heavy. anyone else getting this kind of love from the big G upstairs or is it just ye?

I'm also so proud of Kanye telling everyone how proud he is that Kim is now officially a billionaire.

In today's modern world, with all of us weathering the craziest of storms, its important to remember that financial wealth is the only true measure of a human life.

26 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'm having a hard time grasping the Kanye West/Kevin Bacon analogy.

the church is to kanye as bernie madoff was to kevin bacon/Kyra sedgwick

also, who bets that kanye got 100% permission for all those clips in the youtube video? not that it matters anymore... btw wtf w/that video. sTrOng cLeAr MeSsAgE

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1