IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

where did the lengths from Wiki come from?

Since there are no source linked, i guess one wiki-user was inspired by the March claim of having a copy on the anonymous board

http://rbt.asia/mu/thread/34434863#p34436635

Like, you can't fake shit down to the very second several months prior to any form of announcement.

Guest bitroast

not judging the musical content, but sound-wise this might very well be legit.

or at least, done by a pro.

yeah!

this is my thoughts.

i mean, it sounds good. and it sounds legit.

but it doesn't sound too original. the melody is totally straight forward.

it just. doesn't at all sound original.

plus the use of reverb and space is completely different to that on exai.

it has reverb. but it doesn't sound anything like Exai, production-wise.

Guest matrigs

it at least sounds how i would expect this ep to sound. which is pretty bad, boring and still in the same post-quaristice manner.

jesus christ time to search for some new musix.

Is this out yet?

it's still on the DL and looking for like-minded buds to chill with and J/O with some body contact if the vibe is right

■ 4 songs enter EP to extend further two pieces of epic that aggregates charisma lone of the electronic music world, a career-long 20 years of Autechre the "Ekusai" emergency release! glitch noise disturbing ■ dense "M39 Diffain" (M-2), sound was rough the "tac Lacora" (M-1), a hard random beat to jack the ear suddenly is rampant comes popping out one after another "Osla for n" (M-3) , and series of frosty electronic sound goes quite hot gradually dynamic "newbound" and (M-4), beat, tone, and even the sound-scape, calculate of Rob and Sean in all songs It is nothing left, production God has bought and Save! artwork is in charge of Designers Republic this time course ■!

■ 4 songs enter EP to extend further two pieces of epic that aggregates charisma lone of the electronic music world, a career-long 20 years of Autechre the "Ekusai" emergency release! glitch noise disturbing ■ dense "M39 Diffain" (M-2), sound was rough the "tac Lacora" (M-1), a hard random beat to jack the ear suddenly is rampant comes popping out one after another "Osla for n" (M-3) , and series of frosty electronic sound goes quite hot gradually dynamic "newbound" and (M-4), beat, tone, and even the sound-scape, calculate of Rob and Sean in all songs It is nothing left, production God has bought and Save! artwork is in charge of Designers Republic this time course ■!

amazing! "Autechre the "Ekusai" emergency release!"

check the thread in new & upcoming releases

previews sound fucking wicked; might even be better than exai (!). track 3 is fucked up! like, the same kind of "what the fuck am I listening to?" sound that I haven't experienced since parhelic triangle

edit again: yeah, definitely a lot more processed sounding than exai, imo

Edited by modey

Guest bitroast

this is brilliant.

"a hard random beat to jack the ear suddenly is rampant comes popping out one after another" actually reminds me of some of the audience dialogue from autechre live in melbourne.

Guest Rulohead32

I don't like it. Moreover, it's horrendous. It seems that they are trying so hard to go further in the nonsense than Exai, and i think they're taking the wrong path.

The only one that I would maybe keep listening is newbound, and it's precisely the one that seems a fake in its entirety.

Edited by Rulohead32

check the thread in new & upcoming releases

previews sound fucking wicked; might even be better than exai (!). track 3 is fucked up! like, the same kind of "what the fuck am I listening to?" sound that I haven't experienced since parhelic triangle

edit again: yeah, definitely a lot more processed sounding than exai, imo

Wow sounds good! I wont be listening to any samples but what you say hear is getting me excited.