IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

Oh shit. I'm at a punk gig, lol. Gonna download the fuck out of this when I get home!

I was gonna wait for the vinyl, but it'll sound amazing as a digital release as well, so fuck it.

Edited by modey

Guest Rulohead32

newbound is the only track in which I find they challenged themselves and they actually made an interesting tune. But it still loses all the magic at 2 minutes in. I find these songs way too long for what they are.

Edited by Rulohead32

Ehm, I'm just having that stream mentioned above open, and suddenly it changes from the warp site to TMZ.com with the music still playing?! Lol autechre.

edit: I wasn't even close to the pc, upon return I just see the TMZ site all glitched up AE style.

Edited by Herr Jan

Guest transmisiones ferox

hey guys, sorry, but is 24 bit WAV is the same as FLAC?

Nah, better. (maybe)

ok thanks, just downloading this from bleep

Wabby's first impressions:

Tac Lacora

Dodging the elastic propulsion paths of Star Warsy walker instruments that have architecturally rigged pendulum strings that kill. Demonoid breath. Winged double helix beings opening into a gallery of silver arsenic dust clouds where knifes play games that billow into lungs. Clogged and died.

M39 Diffain

Inside liquid porthole fidget at the asphyxiation threshold. Silicon footwork ellipses web-like into the Easter-egg island reveal patterns. Gradual life emerges from randomised code of Mozart sonata.

Osla for n

Epic Majong struggle in breezy neon-lit noodle shop between Tesla powered afro-wig ladies teleporting through prime-numbered substitution patterns. Thin slivers of coloured fruit-lights trail outward with opalescent motion lines indicating the memory gaps where non-plans self-generate into The Unified Reorganising Principle of Sepia Tinted Photo-Metrics.

Newbound

Layers of extreme-personality 'laser-feels' via lymph node frequency massage. Public access granted to the maudlin revelries of a search engine algorithm coping with entirely new kinds of self-awareness paradoxes. Tricked into dancing waltz-style by the deceiving floors of depth perception and a poisonous jellyfish DJ drunk-as-fuck on stingray juice moonshine.