IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Guest vibertisgod

So who's up for a link to some unreleased Colundi Sequence tracks off Level 8 and Level 9?...

Yep, this mix is what I was talking about. Some super lush tracks inc the one at 43mins which just gets under your skin.

There's an associated USA tour date in early May, his first in over 10 years apparently

Guest vibertisgod

So, Level 8 showed up.. I had wondered how the wire recording would look. It's a lot more heavy than I was expecting and he's gone for recrecording over antique wires which looks really cool. I imagine there's not too many unused blank wires lying around these days!

Mine is marked 25th January 1952 but it looks like it was used a load of times, there's something about 'family recording' and 'battle' written on the box (which is also supplied along with the new tin as pictured on Ovuca.com).

I'm going to get it up and running on a vintage player at the British Library if anyone's interested I'll make a video or something.

ea2314d95a0fdc7b98f8ca3bce7bdc68.jpgbe30f1f03be4f201d80a0fd05a38cc9c.jpg

Edited by vibertisgod

Nice to see pictures of it - Looks proper weighty ! Someone posted a video of playback of it a few pages back:

Playback commences around the 4 minute mark

So who's up for a link to some unreleased Colundi Sequence tracks off Level 8 and Level 9?...

Yep, this mix is what I was talking about. Some super lush tracks inc the one at 43mins which just gets under your skin.

There's an associated USA tour date in early May, his first in over 10 years apparently

when/where is his US date??

so totally going to be there. can't wait. aleksi is a hero of mine and makes fantastic music

i will write up how i feel about the kickstarter later....

Edited by dr lopez