IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

I don't really them. I actually quite digital releases. What I really is vinyl only releases.

I don't... I don't know if I can really vinyl only releases. Sometimes they are. CDs are less, so sometimes I really them instead.

I never quite digital though. Not really.

I don't really them. I actually quite digital releases. What I really is vinyl only releases.

k

k

i really digital all the time. don't want clutter, can listen to shizz wherevs innit. I don't miss the few piops and cracks that a vinyl can contribute. I bought the first few physical colundi releases though, so i'm a massive hypocrite. These things gotta be done.

Aleksi's output lately has been insane. And that's shit hot, cos I need this in my life

Edited by Ifeelspace

For a second there I thought I was having a stroke when trying to read this last page in the this thread, there seems to be some editing going on :P

Thats not the case, you should really for a second!

For a second there I thought I was having a stroke when trying to read this last page in the this thread, there seems to be some editing going on :P

Thats not the case, you should really for a second!

beef strokeoneoff... or was that stroganoff?

really

Edited by StephenG

• 2 weeks later...

Been enjoying 12 a lot recently. Listening to it right now while I am working. I've also been putting it on before I go to bed. I've woken up several times to some Aleksi lushness, smiled happily and then drifted off into more Colundi fuelled dreams.

That track is from one of the two outtake albums Aleksi himself apparently leaked on the web in 1999, some exceptionally good music on there. But yeah, this one is in 56kbps only unfortunately (Lactavent Outtakes is 128kbps).

http://www.discogs.com/Ovuca-Onclements-Outtakes/release/447215

http://www.discogs.com/Ovuca-Lactavent-Outtakes/release/2084248

Colundi 12 bloomin ell!!!

The Colundi sequence gives me goosebumps.....

I really missed that! not many pieces of music give me goosebumps these days :cry:(tearsofjoy) :biggrin:

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Aleksi!!!!!! it'll be a hell of a time digesting all of this wonderful music.

in the meantime I must prod some people into action!.... Colundi livesets once you feel you've finished banging this series out yes please!

Edited by Macca

I used to think i was Ovuca/astrobotnia/A.Perala biggest fan on earth (i even dreamed i found onclements in a record shop, while i was really looking for the cds...embarassing :-P) but i found it hard to follow this flood of releases. i bought those wicked colundi series (1 to 8) but as i didnt have any time to really appreciate all those tracks, i'll wait for a while with those 10/11/12 colundi sequences, even if the comments on watmm are great. i dunno how you guys manage to listen to it all, i'm getting drowned in a sea of great records at the moment (AFX soundcloud didnt help). Funny times for electronic music lovers !

Seriously man, don't delay. Speaking as a huge Perala fan, I can say that Colundi 10-12 are the absolute best of the bunch by a LONG shot. 1-6 were ok (but very repetetive), 7 and 8 were good, but 10-12 were STELLAR. Listen to them, you won't be dissapointed.

Edited by Mike_Haggar

https://soundcloud.com/soma/slamradio-147-aleksi-perala?in=soma/sets/slam-radio

:music:

The tune at 50 minutes in is just unbelievable. I'm not even sure if it's released or not, there's so much good stuff on the last three I'm just overwhelmed everytime. And what Macca said :)

edit: the second half of this set... :catcry: just WOW

According to the guys behind Slam Radio, Level 12 will also get a physical release? Not sure if that's true but Level 10/11/12 all have the same message included on ovuca.com: 'Physical release information classified'.

Seriously, that might be the best tune out of all the Colundis, can't wait for its release (finger crossed). I love how Aleksi gets more melodic and luxuriant with each release.

Now, imagine a blend of Astrobotnia, Mental Unions, Project V... and Colundi..

After 2 months of pain from going through a relationship break up Level 10 was the first thing I listened to that didn't jerk tears out of my face, I couldn't stand to listen to hardly anything, mostly silence and deep sadness, but the first few songs made something inside of me grow from the first light of sonic beauty. For this I will always be thankful, thank you so much Aleksi!