IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

somebody suggested making an album inspired on Mike p's description of the tracks

not a bad idea actually, a watmm tribute to caustic window or something, to bear the loooong wait

it would be pretty hilarious to compare this to the real thing

somebody suggested making an album inspired on Mike p's description of the tracks

not a bad idea actually, a watmm tribute to caustic window or something, to bear the loooong wait

we should do a tribute album each year around this time to celebrate both this and the TH announcement :tongue:

Guest Tricktrack

we should do a tribute album each year around this time to celebrate both this and the TH announcement :tongue:

I think these are good ideas actually.

that would be awesome, especially if they emulate exactly his descriptions and use Roland R8 and all the other equipment mentioned

that would be awesome, especially if they emulate exactly his descriptions and use Roland R8 and all the other equipment mentioned

yeah it could be hilarious, trying to stick too close to the description, or emulating afx somehow

but then it could turn out mental, see what ideas those words can fire up, more like catching the energy behind them, than recreating the details /twocents :]

this is going to be reached within hours - particularly when more social media circles circulate and sites like nme get a whiff. unfortunately for the circle here, i am not a member of any social media sites and therefore i am in no circles to circulate, fortunately for me this is a good thing!

So, who will actually end up with the physical copy of this record and how will the record be ripped? i highly suggest a proper professional rip with good pres and ad converters. maybe run it through a telefunken v76 preamp into a tape machine then into a high quality AD converter.

Edited by marf

personally i think we should give our share back from the sale to charity too, we got the music, all be it on digital, why not just help out a charity :) just my opinion

this or we buy more stuff from rich to release so we can buy the wu-tang album, kickstart that then buy a new boat

arrgghh i so wish i didn't have to wait til tuesday to have money in my account.

:facepalm:

maybe it'll become available for a non-limited digital dl purchase at some point.

i hope.

Edited by Lane Visitor

Guest Papillon

Has anyone else thought this overwhelmingly favourable response to a 20 year old unreleased album might just encourage AFX to release some new music?

I guess he might not care, but I sure hope he does.

Oh yeah remember he used to care because we do...

arrgghh i so wish i didn't have to wait til tuesday to have money in my account.

maybe it'll become available for a non-limited digital dl purchase at some point.

i hope.

it's open for weeks and it's not limited

If anyone should be donating their share it would be Richie Rich.

Where are these Mike P track descriptions you guys speak of?

Has anyone else thought this overwhelmingly favourable response to a 20 year old unreleased album might just encourage AFX to release some new music?

has anyone else thought this overwhelmingly massive afx troll new album promotion??

has anyone else thought this overwhelmingly massive afx troll new album promotion??

crossed my mind alright but who knows ha, just looking forward to some new tunes, well kinda 20 year old new ha

Guest Gary C

Of course I've pledged.

And this is a totally great method (resell and split-profit/charity). Congrats to everyone involved in making it happen. Just being a part of this is worth far more than £10.

i hope.

it's open for weeks and it's not limited

oh. i thought it was only for the first 500 or something.. in that case..

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: