IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

do physical orders really not come with lossless downloads though??? it just says '+ mp3'. i thought that was how warp was doing it now

the decline started with the releases of The Brothers - Tomorrow's Hype

no lossless downloads for people who buy physical.

do physical orders really not come with lossless downloads though??? it just says '+ mp3'. i thought that was how warp was doing it now

yeah this concerned ma as well,

i'll torrent the flac in this case, like a i always do when there is only 320 (shame warp bouuuuuhhhhh)

is it just me or is a lot of that press release alluding to our speculation thread and the imminent thread?

the fartist comment is surely alluding to our pages of "I'd buy a new aphex album even if it was 45 minutes of farting noises"???

anyone able to work out whether the minehead track is on this release based on BPM and length?

again, another track that has a very similar sound palette to metz and manchester tracks...

Guest amnesiac

anyone able to work out whether the minehead track is on this release based on BPM and length?

again, another track that has a very similar sound palette to metz and manchester tracks...

Can you post a Youtube link to the Minehead song in question? There seem to be many different videos from the Minehead show.

i remember buying "Majeure - Romance Language" and i had a 320k,

i emailed the label and it was a strong one,

he apologied and said, he's the first sad that peeps doesn't care about quality, i said if you don't let peeps the chance it might be case

Can you post a Youtube link to the Minehead song in question? There seem to be many different videos from the Minehead show.

didnt find it but i did find a video of him playing 'last rushup 10' at minehead -- could this possibly suggest that the tuss may be aphex twin?????? unsure

Guest HokusPoker

If that's the actual album artwork, I will be MAJORLY disappointed.

And I have to say, I don't like the Manchester track THAT much. I mean it's great, but we already have The Tuss.

Still, this is better than christmas.

Edited by HokusPoker