5. 5 180db_ [130] 3:11 Aphex Twin
  6. 6 CIRCLONT6A [141.98][syrobonkus mix] 6:00 Aphex Twin
  7. 7 fz pseudotimestretch+e+3 [138.85] 0:58 Aphex Twin
  8. 8 CIRCLONT14 [152.97][shrymoming mix] 7:21 Aphex Twin
  9. 9 syro u473t8+e [141.98][piezoluminescence mix] 6:32 Aphex Twin
  10. 10 PAPAT4 [155][pineal mix] 4:18 Aphex Twin
  11. 11 s950tx16wasr10 [163.97][earth portal mix] 6:01 Aphex Twin
  12. 12 aisatsana [102] 5:21 Aphex Twin

Dunno, all of those unreleased tracks sound ok when recorded with crappy phones and cameras! Who KNOWS how ok they'll sound when we hear them in their digitally compressed glory!

I been wondering this too, many a song I've heard somewhere and thought it was great only to hear the studio version and the magic is not there at all. Let's hope Aphex hasn't taken up arms in the loudness wars.

Earlier I was like "oh let's check WATUM for new infos about the 'Phex" and then BAAAAMMMM release date, best release date ever etc.

Damn.

Hope he won't be trolling with the music as much as with the press release/the artwork tho

i'm so excited I feel like I'm dreaming. Thanks Richard. Love the press release and the receipt on the cover, it very much reminds me of the same spirit/mockery of I Care Because You Do

a few things:

- Rushup Bank 12 was also leaked as an audience recording before it appeared on Rushup Edge, sounded far less lush and much more 'simple' on the audience recording. HEaring it for the first time on the album was amazing, sounded way more detailed and interesting. In other words, don't judge a song by it's shitty cellphone recording

- Many tracks on Rushup Edge and Confederation Trough *were not* leaked or revealed either in audience recordings or sb recordings before the album. Those include: Death Fuck, Shiz Ko E, Googbye Rute, Last Rushup 12, Alspacka, Akunk, GX1 solo.
(please correct me if im wrong on any of this). The only reason I bring this up is because if we start trying to deduce our 'favorite' unreleased tracks and how those will appear on the album it wouldn't make much sense. Obviously Manchester track will appear, but besides maybe 1 more the rest will be all unheard tracks

Edited by John Ehrlichman

i'm so excited I feel like I'm dreaming. Thanks Richard. Love the press release and the receipt on the cover, it very much reminds me of the same spirit/mockery of I Care Because You Do

a few things:

- Rushup Bank 12 was also leaked as an audience recording before it appeared on Rushup Edge, sounded far less lush and much more 'simple' on the audience recording. HEaring it for the first time on the album was amazing, sounded way more detailed and interesting. In other words, don't judge a song by it's shitty cellphone recording

- Many tracks on Rushup Edge and Confederation Trough *were not* leaked or revealed either in audience recordings or sb recordings before the album. Those include: Death Fuck, Shiz Ko E, Googbye Rute, Last Rushup 12, Alspacka, Akunk, GX1 solo.

(please correct me if im wrong on any of this). The only reason I bring this up is because if we start trying to deduce our 'favorite' unreleased tracks and how those will appear on the album it wouldn't make much sense. Obviously Manchester track will appear, but besides maybe 1 more the rest will be all unheard tracks

I mean maybe they are all songs we haven't heard, but there is also no guarantee of that. Especially, considering that BPM's and track lengths line-up for some of them.

could this be produk 29?

This is the ATP/Minehead track

ok do you think it could be produk 29?

3 produk 29 [101] 5:03 Aphex Twin

if this is 101bpm for you then ok, you can believe it is produk 29.

could this be produk 29?

My question regarding this and metz tracks..

how the HELL does rdj get such liquid, plasticy, smooth, yet still cutting, agressive and super dynamic sounds? it's like everything's floating in a pool of perfect reverb/delay, yet it's it not cuz it's perfectly sharp and defined.. it's like fucking 10 dimensional. windowlicker and flim was the same way, but this ATP and Metz and his other newer stuff is like even more high resolution sounding.. ive heard this similar effect on his rdj album.. ive also heard this type of quality/richness in a number of commercial releases, but not to the affect of how aphex pulls it off.. anyway, i always wondered how he gets those bubbly tones.. do you guys think it's more in the production/production tools/programming, or more in the mixing/gear ? or both? like half half??

Edited by Lane Visitor

could this be produk 29?

how the HELL does rdj get such liquid, plasticy, smooth, yet still cutting, agressive and super dynamic sounds? it's like everything's floating in a pool of perfect reverb/delay, yet it's it not cuz it's perfectly sharp and defined.. it's like fucking 10 dimensional. windowlicker and flim was the same way, but this ATP and Metz and his other newer stuff is like even more high resolution sounding.. ive heard this similar effect on his rdj album.. ive also heard this type of quality/richness in a number of commercial releases, but not to the affect of how aphex pulls it off.. anyway, i always wondered how he gets those bubbly tones.. is that something to do with it? do you guys think it's more in the production/production tools/programming, or more in the mixing/gear ? or both? like half half??

I'm sure that having amazing gear contributes significantly. That and half a lifetime of experience.

could this be produk 29?

how the HELL does rdj get such liquid, plasticy, smooth, yet still cutting, agressive and super dynamic sounds? it's like everything's floating in a pool of perfect reverb/delay, yet it's it not cuz it's perfectly sharp and defined.. it's like fucking 10 dimensional. windowlicker and flim was the same way, but this ATP and Metz and his other newer stuff is like even more high resolution sounding.. ive heard this similar effect on his rdj album.. ive also heard this type of quality/richness in a number of commercial releases, but not to the affect of how aphex pulls it off.. anyway, i always wondered how he gets those bubbly tones.. is that something to do with it? do you guys think it's more in the production/production tools/programming, or more in the mixing/gear ? or both? like half half??

Yea, maybe he just spent more time mixing those tracks or something? Tuss and the analords have a lot of those 'hd' bits, I also feel like this about some tracks on Monolith's Volume 1 and like Mount Kimbie's Sketch on Glass.